World Poverty Ranking

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hafez

VIP
Warr sxb look at the map properly. Countries with the highest GDP per capita have a darker coloured red. It goes from darkest red to lightest (The lighter the colour, the less GDP per capita). This is also kind of old. Zimbabwe's GDP per capita (who are the second poorest on that list) is $953.38 while Somalia's one is $145.06.

Take this down ASAP sxb, don't expose our (yes our, since Benadir is an autonomous state) dirty laundry.
:ohlord:

Waar niinku wuu washeey delete this Asap sxb :draketf::draketf::snoop::ohlord:

Screenshot_2016-06-15-23-54-56.jpeg
Screenshot_2016-06-15-23-55-54.jpeg

Somalia is so under developed there is no known stats for the current gdp, last time the gdp of Somalia was kept on record was in 1990:snoop::snoop:

I repeat delete this thread :meleshame::ohlord:

@Racer what should we do :mjcry:

Wallahi it feels like it's a hopeless cause like there's nothing one can do.

1st reconcile peace between these hard headed folks, next step is a serious economical development backed a even more serious political development so that we never go back to our old ways even if whole of somalia collapses again in the future that's the only way out, what I just suggested will take decades upon decades to put into place but f it, better then being in this ridiculous situation which by the way is the works of the elder people who needed to be put in retirement for good one way or another.

Next step is let's make a heap of secular babies together :coolphone:

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
1st reconcile peace between these hard headed folks, next step is a serious economical development backed a even more serious political development so that we never go back to our old ways even if whole of somalia collapses again in the future that's the only way out, what I just suggested will take decades upon decades to put into place but f it, better then being in this ridiculous situation which by the way is the works of the elder people who needed to be put in retirement for good one way or another.

Next step is let's make a heap of secular babies together :coolphone:

Will never happen. I'm usually stubbornly optimistic but I've lost hope.

Yees. Let's ambush them with secular babies lol

Will never happen. I'm usually stubbornly optimistic but I've lost hope.

Yees. Let's ambush them with secular babies lol

Never give up hope never ever in the face of adversity you suppose to grow stronger no matter what situation or problems surface it's ugly head.

Defying the odds.

Nabeel786

Southie pride
Warr sxb look at the map properly. Countries with the highest GDP per capita have a darker coloured red. It goes from darkest red to lightest (The lighter the colour, the less GDP per capita). This is also kind of old. Zimbabwe's GDP per capita (who are the second poorest on that list) is $953.38 while Somalia's one is $145.06.

Take this down ASAP sxb, don't expose our (yes our, since Benadir is an autonomous state) dirty laundry.
:ohlord:
You could have said that If I wasn't visited Zimbabwe. These people are fucking extreme poverty, more than Somalia. Waar Kuwaas Mugaabe beerta geliyey.

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
Well atleast were the happiest people despite the famine war and poverty people never break down my god are we strong people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending