World Population Set to Shrink by 2100

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
My fellow somalis might as well claim Madow now so that when these niggas inevitably take the world over they'll give us a cut

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Like I said, it’s Somalia’s come up. We got 2 generations to hit 100 mill, we can do it.

Worst case scenario our population ins Somaliweyne is 25 mill. Considering Somalia’s young population, most men and women can have children. If female fertility rate is at 7, and we boost it to 10. That would mean 10 kids for the 12 million fertile women, we divide 12 million by 2 for safe measures. That’s roughly 60 million children in a generation, of those 60 million probably half of them won’t make it because we’re forcing people under poverty to have 10 children, but it must be done. That’s 30 mill kids within the span of 30 years, assuming we begin this project at 2030, by 2060 our population should be ~60 mill, hopefully 45 mill MINIMUM. We have 40 more years, by then the kids have grown and are ready to produce 10 kids each, thats 1 kid every 4 years, cut it in half to 1 kids every 2 years. Rinse and repeat and we can hit 100 mill in an ideal situation, worst case scenario we hit 75 mill which is very good.

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Like I said, it’s Somalia’s come up. We got 2 generations to hit 100 mill, we can do it.

Worst case scenario our population ins Somaliweyne is 25 mill. Considering Somalia’s young population, most men and women can have children. If female fertility rate is at 7, and we boost it to 10. That would mean 10 kids for the 12 million fertile women, we divide 12 million by 2 for safe measures. That’s roughly 60 million children in a generation, of those 60 million probably half of them won’t make it because we’re forcing people under poverty to have 10 children, but it must be done. That’s 30 mill kids within the span of 30 years, assuming we begin this project at 2030, by 2060 our population should be ~60 mill, hopefully 45 mill MINIMUM. We have 40 more years, by then the kids have grown and are ready to produce 10 kids each, thats 1 kid every 4 years, cut it in half to 1 kids every 2 years. Rinse and repeat and we can hit 100 mill in an ideal situation, worst case scenario we hit 75 mill which is very good.
by 2100 I’ll be 97 years old, I’ll have at least 10 kids, and at least 90 grandchildren, and probably a couple hundred great grandchildren :shaq:

women are not baby making machines
we refuse to make anymore somalis

Quality of healthcare is more important than birth rate. Somaliland has a birth rate of like five yet has a fastest-growing population than Somalia at 7ish. And it's not like the healthcare is that good, just basic stuff can improve efficiency, lol.

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP

Bro I was spot on, worst case scenario is 75 mill population. If we boost the fertility rate just a bit and encourage baby making, we can hit a 100 mill

E2D040AE-E12E-48F7-9D63-FA42343309DA.jpeg

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Bro I was spot on, worst case scenario is 75 mill population. If we boost the fertility rate just a bit and encourage baby making, we can hit a 100 mill

View attachment 132543
btw this is assuming that somalia’s population is 15 mill, it doesn’t include somaliweyn either. So this is a VERY conservative estimate, we can hit 100 mill in my lifetime insha’allaj

This doesnt take into account that we will most likely cure aging, so you will prob see 200-300 year old uncles and what now.

But yea Africas population projection puts them in place to be a massive trading block for asia and the world, Somalia can be the port of Africa for the east but our politicians are loafing about

The reference projections for the five largest countries in 2100 were India (1·09 billion [0·72–1·71], Nigeria (791 million [594–1056]), China (732 million [456–1499]), the USA (336 million [248–456]), and Pakistan (248 million [151–427])

Nigeria will have a bigger population than China.

:faysalwtf: :faysalwtf:
Bill gates has entered the chat how else would the population regress at that rate :bell:

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
22B0EAD0-DE2E-4003-B1B9-36FBEFAEEBE0.jpeg

Somalia’s growth rate peaked at 10% every year in 1980. But don’t be fooled lol, that was only because we captured the Ogaden region for a brief period, so we got 10% larger in a few years then lost not only the ogaden population but even more somalis. As of 2000s we’re back on track, doing even better than we were before 1980.

This doesnt take into account that we will most likely cure aging, so you will prob see 200-300 year old uncles and what now.

But yea Africas population projection puts them in place to be a massive trading block for asia and the world, Somalia can be the port of Africa for the east but our politicians are loafing about
Buddy you need to chill, we're definitely not curing aging any time soon. Obviously we'll live longer but that's way too advanced to do rn bruh. The world will probably end before that.

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Buddy you need to chill, we're definitely not curing aging any time soon. Obviously we'll live longer but that's way too advanced to do rn bruh. The world will probably end before that.
Yeah maybe not in the west but in africa the life expectancy is horrible, which is deterring our baby making potential. My awoowe was lucky to have 14 kids because he was making babies in his 60s (allah a barakeeyo), imagine all the men that died in their 30s, when they were only on their 5th kid??

If we can raise the average life expectancy to 70, I guarantee you every geeljire will be pumping out babies past his 50s. If his wife goes barren and can’t keep up, marry a new wife, and keep going. That’s why we’re allowed 4 wives. The grind don’t stop

Yeah it's impossible to cure aging, oxygen the very thing gives us life is also toxic to our DNA and cells. We will die no matter what.

Yeah maybe not in the west but in africa the life expectancy is horrible, which is deterring our baby making potential. My awoowe was lucky to have 14 kids because he was making babies in his 60s (allah a barakeeyo), imagine all the men that died in their 30s, when they were only on their 5th kid??

If we can raise the average life expectancy to 70, I guarantee you every geeljire will be pumping out babies past his 50s. If his wife goes barren and can’t keep up, marry a new wife, and keep going. That’s why we’re allowed 4 wives. The grind don’t stop
Don't ask how but the ideal population density is between 50 and 100 per km squared. So ideally it would have 950 million people. SL and PL are also the site of a continental rift which causes favourable conditions for oil to pool in the area. It has the longest coastline in mainland Africa and even though Somaliland is the most barren by far it still has decent agricultural potential in some areas. It's also situated in the equator so it'd be just perfect for a gigantic solar farm. And the wind too, wind panels would harvest a lot of energy. We can desalinate the water with renewable energy and simultaneously generate a profit. It's the most strategic location on Earth since Africa and Asia will have the largest population increases and youngest populations. This will be incredible for trade given that youngsters tend to consume a lot more. And the waters too are blessed with so much fish and there's the natural gas and minerals as well. Just so much potential. Theoretically this could become the new world superpower.

Trending