World peace will come only if all Muslims accept the gospel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Muslims are the devils children. They are full of hatred. It doesn’t have to be your way all the time. I pray for you all everyday.

Muslims are the devils children. They are full of hatred. It doesn’t have to be your way all the time. I pray for you all everyday.

My friend I have a question, us Muslims do believe in the gospel (Injeel) but the gospel today we believe has undergone significant changes and has been changed and twisted to suit the agendas of rulers and influential people centuries after Prophet ISA(AS) ascended to heaven.

Now when it comes to the validity of the book, how come since ISA(AS) spoke Aramaic the bible today is not retained in the language ISA(AS) has spoken in?

From my chats with Christian people, they even told me that the Bible wasn't fully compiled at the time of Jesus and that they were being written 400 years after his death by random people who were "inspired" by God. Care to explain this ? How does one verify that the bible is even valid ?

In contrast, the Quran underwent a verification process to keep it pure while it seems like for the bible it was completely modified and perhaps some chapters were made up.

Abdi Africca

Young Muslim man stuck in Canada.
A troll. Nothing more; nothing less.

"Muslims are the devil's children" kulaha.
Naclad ha kugu dhaco. Aabahaa iyo laan dheerta ku dhashay wass.

thisisbait.png

Religion in general makes me confused like what if its a big waste of time? Why would I accept another one seems lame. I’d like to believe god is real but I’m unsure.

I’m preparing for my role as the new shiekh of Sspot to replace you since many of the sspoters have been calling you out.

So before I assume this role I have to practice on trolls such as @lone

:manny:

I can honestly say no one on somalispot is a fully practicing Muslim, maybe excluding @Black Dahlia

I seen you in clan topics section warya kulaaha preparing role for new sheikh of sspot

I can honestly say no one on somalispot is a fully practicing Muslim, maybe excluding @Black Dahlia

I seen you in clan topics section warya kulaaha preparing role for new sheikh of sspot

It’s not easy being relieved from your duty sxb but it had to be done with your questionable posts over the duration of last couple of weeks.

Don’t be a typical xaasid Somali and wish success for your brother who’s about to undertake this blessed role.

:samwelcome:

Status
Not open for further replies.