World architecture

Status
Not open for further replies.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I don't have to side with any team, obviously my nation does but not me. It's all the same because good and evil is the same side of the coin, it's all satan because your stuck in the world. Anything goes if you play by the rules and there is other places there is no rule. That's why I can handle both and being shown both. But it all has to be big value hit except the world order, it's changing. It has to go to Israel, nothing will change about that.

That's why I was seeing all that weird shit, cause were playing on both fields no options can be left open because it's gonna have to help each other get there.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I won't lie though the russians look like they know how to do their job, your not playing by rules it's just dirty nothing else cause you can see on the board, the rest look restricted a little bit but it depends on capacity. It's not even that brutal yet in the world, it's look like it's civil. It's gonna bad when time is taken cause their gonna add stuff on the park to themselves. Its going time to one normal side the official side and their is gonna bad side taking it too.

Once the path is figured out, it's all about value not biases and movies. It's where every player meets up, cause this one time to end it, it may not come back. That's why I dont care about teams to much. It looks vicious on the board the good and bad side arent even the beast, cause i see the beast it's arrogance and it has capabilities and edges but it's fuckin HQ is in israel but sleepers all over the world.

Based on these prophecies its gonna have to go boths way, first a nice way, but there is need bad way too all equipped and already. The only thing the beast doesnt have is good side and if that doesnt work, oh my fuckin god were playin for keeps cause were playing in his territory. Our hope is the good side cause he is weak there and not many attributes so the chances are better.

Thats where there is no love here, i am not here for the good side and its easiest. I am building the islamic side and russian and china and ensuring he is capabilities are the best when it needed. I am here to help muslims on the official side and there is another non official side. Its all just getting set up in my stage for 2070.

We must love Israel the first time and thats why i never hated them and wondered what ppl want from these guys, but it may not work and we must prepare for another side. The beast is seen on israel side, its the sleepers among us that aren't. That is the problem, its gonna be our side.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
The beast has taken alot of arab bodies, cause he is among them too in mecca. I am marrying from ethiopians but having lots of devil prostitutes to know what they are so their prepared for. Thats why god kept me away from mecca and all these arabs and showed me disgust all the time. But their easier cause its not as deep but mecca is problem.

I went to europe once, i went to america once, i went to china once as baby, and i live in australia, and im from somalia but i went to ethiopia and i saw a girl liked for once. I have seen the beast and his parts i wont lie and i know how its body gonna be shaped but i havent seen yet fully cause i am so scared of the just parts among us which is lesser side.

The prophets ppl dispersed and only a few remain among the devils in mecca and jerusalem, their all devils. waa shaydhan sxb oo qaatay meelihi muhimsana oo shacabka uu dhisayay niyada oo ku badeshteen arimo aduunyo lacnatullah alaykh si ay halkan nagu si hayan.

I aint going to mecca or jerusalem except of field exurcisions to study the beast and how he can change nothing else, god kept my away from this area.. Because i see the nightmare just on our side and god is saying your side is the easy one to handle, it hasnt penetrated arrogance which is where the fight started. Our side as mankind is easy. The arabs next. Then the jews and christians. But it depends.

The arabs have hope still as the prophet keeps his promises to get away those filthy satans among them. The jews have been given hope thru israeli prophet and its not our business. I know im doing mankind because i went thru mankind land and its easier but its very scary also but its sleepers only. It gets deep in mecca lacnatullah alaykh that saudi family and all his ppls and tribes.

I am preparing russian mafias for them, they will never evil like they have done. God save israel cause there is someone else coming for u. But I am handling muslim side to clean it up. U will see human breeds of viciousness and capabilities that arabs will be terrified as the satan is ripped out. They never seen evil like this coming. Its coming from habasha. Thats why allah plae in my somalia to see viciousness and civil war because i have to adjust for what im going to do arabs. It will never be seen like it has. Its all engineered and it mind nightmare as we tie them up but they will watch we wont kill. They will watch themselves i wont kill u, u live the terror.

Jesus is coming thru love using the ethiopian side as its stronger there. And the evil is coming thru the somali side which is my base to rip this devil out. Mecca is high and all the arabs but it is less so as it spreads, but saudi lacnatullah alaykh look at their noses their jews. allah left us signs of the beast, its in the noses. when we see that nose just talk terror from all perspectives. but they havent seen nothing yet because the capabilities havent come.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.