Working in the public sector is pretty nice thing...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Downsizing almost never happens, even when the economy goes down.

Many have inflasjon linked wages.

They have lots of goodies the private sector can only dream of.

Maybe i should go safe for a public sector job.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Downsizing almost never happens, even when the economy goes down.

Many have inflasjon linked wages.

They have lots of goodies the private sector can only dream of.

Maybe i should go safe for a public sector job.

Oh yeah it's good IF you have something else happening on the side, like scouting out small businesses for investments, adding up your wealth, then investing more into something else to keep the growth going. It's a stable income and guaranteed and it's not stressful(besides the office politics) so you can keep working on your investments and give that time and energy.

But if that's all your doing in public sector is the public sector you will find it not that enriching at all. It depends on the job you like also and yes their are some jobs that are actually interesting, I personally love architecture in the sense of technology, business, etc it appeals to my personality type I like to see something at the end of everything I do and if I don't see it, I question WTF im doing.

It's like your home when you clean it up, you see a real result right? the place is clean, but imagine if you cleaned it up and you didn't know wtf you were doing it for but just doing it? most jobs in govt sector are like that, you really dont know wat the hell your doing in the grander scheme of things beyond the immediate task.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Don't you have any ambitions in life? Only lazy people or those who can't make it in the private sector work for the public sector.

Yeah I do, but I aint slaving to make someone else rich f*ck that. Sweet slow ass job while I slave in my own time less stressed to re-invest my money and it aint going to no stock market like they tell you in retirement planning, you only getting peanuts back if u put peanuts in.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Don't you have any ambitions in life? Only lazy people or those who can't make it in the private sector work for the public sector.

I already decided what my goals in life are, it's simply to have family, kids, and have enough money to do what I want for the rest of my life. I did my soul searching and know what makes me happy is jetting around where I want and one nite sleeping with amazonian tribes and next day in some city and learning about life. I don't care for fame nor for gloating cuz i know when i am on that death bed none of that will help if i dont get answers for life.

I know what job I love though but it will be hard to get for a while, it's a matter of selecting the least painful boring one till I get there. I don't know about money just yet and if it will get addictive making it in investments but I do know deep down I am a traveller and it's what I enjoy the most.

Being free bro is what happiness is all about to me anyways

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending