WOOW! HOW DID WE MISS THIS? Give credit when it's do! I'm on Hodan's side on this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
respect to her ..

There's nothing you can say about her on this video @Duchess ..she really put down that little rat with the white hat

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Give me a particular timestamp. I'm not going to rewatch the whole thing.

Btw, every Somali on this panel minus Hodan either lives and/or works in the Dixon area. They all happen to be in agreement on this. Hodan, on the other hand, lives in a cosy suburb (Vaughan) and has never taken any interest in the area up until Vice did the documentary on it. She never cared. She was called out by Ayan in this very panel for never caring and refusing to do a segment on the area for her show so how exactly can she put anyone in their place?? Especially someone who works with at-risk youth in the area?:umwhat:

She has no arguments because she doesn't know shit about Dixon. "We're Muslim, we have a culture" and a constant denial about the lives led by youth in Dixon was all I saw.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
That dude with the white hat was exposed to have being a hired nacas who is actually a so called community activist but who threw the community under the table.

Duchess

VIP
That dude with the white hat was exposed to have being a hired nacas who is actually a so called community activist but who threw the community under the table.

No, he was not exposed as anything of the sort. He's actually a community activist and works with youth in the area. If he threw the community under the bus, then why does he have their support? Why is it actually Hodan the opportunist who is persona non grata in Dixon? Instead of feeding into her lies, I suggest you watch the Sheeko Sheeko videos on the matter. They actually address this in the last video.

CEEB BADANA! Hodan got called out big time!! Abdifatah is a well known community activist, Hodan is a self serving narcissist and she just got exposed by the woman who said she never returned her calls. She should have shut the eff up and done an honourable samurai suicide in front of the community. Humble yourself, you have been exposed islaan yahey.

waraabe

Your superior
CEEB BADANA! Hodan got called out big time!! Abdifatah is a well known community activist, Hodan is a self serving narcissist and she just got exposed by the woman who said she never returned her calls. She should have shut the eff up and done an honourable samurai suicide in front of the community. Humble yourself, you have been exposed islaan yahey.
:ulachen001::ulachen001:

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
honourable samurai suicide in front of the community.
raw

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
I must say, she does have a point about Vice showing Somalis in a bad light, even though they're ostensibly questioning the police narrative of gang activity and rampant crime.

No wonder that poor Somali guy got rejected by that one company, she probably watched a documentary like this and said f*ck hiring these niggas :lol:

Duchess

VIP
I must say, she does have a point about Vice showing Somalis in a bad light, even though they're ostensibly questioning the police narrative of gang activity and rampant crime.

No wonder that poor Somali guy got rejected by that one company, she probably watched a documentary like this and said f*ck hiring these niggas :lol:

What bad light? I very much doubt they edited the documentary in a particular way.

Waraabe ,

The Somali gang lifestyle is a product of two things: 1. Choice 2.over protective mothers that spoil their precious sons plus absent father.

Somalis do not have the history of oppression nor do they come from crack homes nor are most of their fathers incacerated .unlike aas, the Somali gang lifestyle is largely out of choice.it is not due to the system,racism or poor housing like the patronisers will tell you. Let us send some amisom soldiers to Dixon and give these bladclats a few jabs,left hooks and uppercuts from one gigantic a paddy akunda knuckle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts