WOOOW! Sheikh Saeed Rageah of Toronto picked by Muhammad Ali family to give funeral qutbah

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
The President of Turkey, Recep Tayyip Erdogan, and King Abdullah of Jordan are among the dignitaries scheduled to speak at Muhammad Ali's funeral on Friday, a family spokesman says.

Thousands of people are expected to join the funeral in his hometown of Louisville, Kentucky.

Former US President Bill Clinton and actor Billy Crystal are also set to speak.

Ali died last Friday at the age of 74 in hospital in Phoenix, Arizona.

A spokesman said his death was from "septic shock due to unspecified natural causes".

The the three-time world heavyweight champion had been suffering from a respiratory illness, a condition that was complicated by Parkinson's disease.

Obituary: Muhammad Ali

Muhammad Ali - in his own words

World pays tribute to boxing legend

Ali's funeral will take place at a large concert and sports arena, the KFC Yum! Center, from 14:00 (18:00 GMT). The service will be open to the public.

Canadian imam and scholar Saeed Rageah will preside over the service, family spokesman Bob Gunnell said.

Also expected to speak at the ceremony are:

• Religious representatives from multiple faiths
  • Wife, Lonnie
  • Daughter Maryum
  • Sports journalist Bryant Gumbel
The funeral will be broadcast live on the internet.

Before the ceremony, at 9:00 (13:00 GMT), the coffin will be taken on a procession through the streets of Louisville, passing by locations historically important to Ali.

_89892977_louisville_kentucky_map624.png

"Everything that we're doing here was blessed by Muhammad Ali, and was requested," Mr Gunnell told journalists.

"He wanted the memorial service to reflect his life, and how he lived. He wanted everyone to be able to attend. He was the people's champ, and he wanted the memorial service to reflect that."

On Thursday, a traditional Muslim funeral service will be held at Freedom Hall, also open to all. This is where Ali fought and won his first professional fight in 1960. The venue has 18,000 seats.

The boxer will be buried in a private service at the city's Cave Hill Cemetery

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
I heard the clintons will be giving a speech too, why in the God Lords name would he want those terrorists there, let alone giving a speech :oh6b81q:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Bradar stop doing the unthinkable to girls pictures in here like @Barni illahay ka cabso you're old enough to be her father bradar, San isku dham San sii Ma ahan waa billahi towfiq!

When was that ? Besides I didn't it was really her Walahi. I apologized to get and she was clueless

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
When was that ? Besides I didn't it was really her Walahi. I apologized to get and she was clueless
Honestly when a saw that perverted Gif I thought to myself what a nacas, he's married, why ruin it for the youngins, I mean what girl will show her pic if she knows there's a perverted pedophile on the site kkk

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Honestly when a saw that perverted Gif I thought to myself what a nacas, he's married, why ruin it for the youngins, I mean what girl will show her pic if she knows there's a perverted pedophile on the site kkk

It honestly didn't cross my mind that chicks in here would have their real pic on their profile.

It was an honest mistake. I don't do that type of stuff.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
It honestly didn't cross my mind that chicks in here would have their real pic on their profile.

It was an honest mistake. I don't do that type of stuff.
Your name describes you to a tee, menace to little girls ba tahay kkk

Lies. Saeed Rageh is a Salafi.

Muhammad Ali was doing break dances before he got Parkinson's

I'm sure a Sufi was chosen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending