WOOOW! 23andme now shows how Geeljire you are! Claims we are mixed with Eritreans!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
E5EBA0C5-FFC7-49CD-9752-C7A6E10AB6E0.jpeg

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I'm scared to take the test after I heard they sell your data.

Are you hiding one of your family members, the one who killed someone a while back and cops can’t find his DNA in the database?

You know that LA’s Grim reaper was caught through familial DNA :chrisfreshhah: Cops couldn’t trace him down cause dude never committed a felony (which would’ve forced gun to submit a DNA). Then cops tried this new method that they came up with and apparently his son was a criminal.

Also the night stalker was just caught after 40 years of reign of terror. He actually retired from killing. Hadn’t even killed in ages but cops once again used familial DNA but this time through this ancestry websites :drakelaugh:

I'm scared to take the test after I heard they sell your data.

I'm scared of that too, I forget which dna company but awhile ago they were giving away free kits to east africans in order to populate their database. The possibility of giving my dna away to third parties put me off tho

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I'm scared of that too, I forget which dna company but awhile ago they were giving away free kits to east africans in order to populate their database. The possibility of giving my dna away to third parties put me off tho

Is your family criminals?

Do you live in Canada?

Apollo

VIP
Interesting. But this data is only available for Chip V5 users.

Told you so that Somalis are a race and can be detected genetically to all the idiots saying Somalinimo is a social construct.

La Xawla

Long Live the Somali Republic
Interesting. But this data is only available for Chip V5 users.

Told you so that Somalis are a race and can be detected genetically to all the idiots saying Somalinimo is a social construct.

But how do you explain the differences in appearances?

I met an abgaal hawiye and the contrast couldn’t be greater from me, and were related?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts