Wonyluvr voice reveal

She has a hint of fobness in her elegant British accent and I love that :trumpsmirk: :denzelnigga:furthermore let's hear you voice doja don't be shy
I'd rather not.

First of all, I sound like an Aussie variant of Pop Smoke, not befitting of a young Somali woman of my petite stature.

And secondly, I'm like at least 80% sure I know this dude @Gacmeey because the amount of Somali people I chill with in my city and the amount of them who I've met and known to be engineering Faraaxs like him? Nah, can't risk it, mate.
Danny Devito Smh GIF

I'd rather not.

First of all, I sound like an Aussie variant of Pop Smoke, not befitting of a young Somali woman of my petite stature.

And secondly, I'm like at least 80% sure I know this dude @Gacmeey because the amount of Somali people I chill with in my city and the amount of them who I've met and known to be engineering Faraaxs like him? Nah, can't risk it, mate.
Danny Devito Smh GIF
Let's hear you deep voice I don't give a shit you probably have the same deep voice as Maya jama :pachah1:

Gacmeey

Madaxweynaha Qurbo Joogta 🇸🇴
I'd rather not.

Danny Devito Smh GIF

I need to stop oversharing on this damn forum. It’s pretty easy to figure who I am from my post history tbh. Oh well 🤷‍♂️