Women with narcissistic mothers come here

Finally I'm not the only one making posts about this. Sorry to hear this abayo I hope you are coping in some way. I got into arts and crafts, listen to podcasts, and try to find things to do to distract myself from them. I don't know what exact advice to give you but I can relate big time I dread being at home and I'm focusing on my studies and saving up to get out. Try to find hobbies that are not very expensive and there are also reddit pages for support groups.

Hue_Man

(Alkebulan mother of mankind)
Finally I'm not the only one making posts about this. Sorry to hear this abayo I hope you are coping in some way. I got into arts and crafts, listen to podcasts, and try to find things to do to distract myself from them. I don't know what exact advice to give you but I can relate big time I dread being at home and I'm focusing on my studies and saving up to get out. Try to find hobbies that are not very expensive and there are also reddit pages for support groups.

very vague response.
What exactly do you mean get out? Run away and abandon your mother who fled a war torn country?

you crying over a narcissist parent count yourself lucky because parents can be much much worse , abusive homes , etc etc.

one can argue narcissism is natural in a capitalist gaal soulless society lol. You are probably a narcissist too lmao.