Women with high IQ's are less likely to get married

It's harder for "high value" women to find a suitable partner

Most high IQ women are more arrogant therefore its harder for them to get married, there manipulation tactics are on some next level. I avoid these types of women as much as possible.
The good ones are humble, but they are so rare ull barely meet one

Most high IQ women are more arrogant therefore its harder for them to get married, there manipulation tactics are on some next level. I avoid these types of women as much as possible.
That isn't what the video pointed out. You're biased. He clearly states a physically beautiful woman of an 1Q of 145 is going to intimidate men.

Its clearly because unfortunately many men are intimated and their masculinity is fragile. Even redpill man centric guy they look up to admits this in the video.

Tbh, some men think that any woman they can't out smart is arrogant, even if she's calm and soft spoken add beauty and its a crazy mix. Now that is what I call insanity.

That isn't what the video pointed out. You're biased. He clearly states a physically beautiful woman of an 1Q of 145 is going to intimidate men.

Its clearly because unfortunately many men are intimated and their masculinity is fragile. Even redpill man centric guy they look up to admits this in the video.

Tbh, some men think that any woman they can't out smart is arrogant, even if she's calm and soft spoken add beauty and its a crazy mix. Now that is what I call insanity.
didnt even watch the video i was just giving my 2 cents

No its all about hypergamy.
Watch the video it's only 1 min

Men are not intimidated by women. It’s just nonsense women tell themselves to feel better

you guys still listen to this drug addict doc? and his khasaaro daughter? if anyone ever says something like "im too high iq to date" you should recognize why that person is really single.

Men are not intimidated by women. It’s just nonsense women tell themselves to feel better
You'd think its nonsense, but watch the video. A lot of men are saying this. I merely qouted that psychologist who is male and anti left.

It isn't even women, your gender is exposing themselves mate.

You'd think its nonsense, but watch the video. A lot of men are saying this. I merely qouted that psychologist who is male and anti left.
Your right. Men do get intimidated, and sometimes woman push it on men, whether its conscious or subconscious, woman who are more successful then men find a way to use there success to make a man feel lower than them. Its something that both men and women do. Its not gender specific, but in this case it is gender specific bc this kind of situation was very rare up until modern day.

It isn't even women, your gender is exposing themselves mate.

women who are successful tend to use their success against men and don’t respect the man if they are more successful. Hence men don’t want to be in such negative situation. Nothing to do with intimidation.

Your right. Men do get intimidated, and sometimes woman push it on men, whether its conscious or subconscious, woman who are more successful then men find a way to use there success to make a man feel lower than them. Its something that both men and women do. Its not gender specific, but in this case it is gender specific bc this kind of situation was very rare up until modern day.
@Jaydaan

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

No it goes both ways.
The women sets her standards in this example her standards are to high for 99% of all men.

in all honesty only non-religious men have a problem with this as they base a womens value on how succesful she is in career

A man would’nt mind marrying a cleaning lady if he found her attractive in looks and personality. But a woman would’nt marry ”down”, as the high valued men they are looking for are rare, and more women are competing for those men aswell so their chances are slim.

@Jaydaan

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yes thats true.
I met a xalimo was was very smart, was even in the newspaper for her academic achievements. She was very nice and not arrogant at all. The only problem was she was irreligious and had feminist ideas even tho from the outside she was a practising muslim. Wen i talked to her more i reallised due to her high IQ she had a good way of being manipulative in her words and stuff, women are very emotionally manipulative and mature faster so they tend torag doll men around, I caught onto this very early, and even tho her tactics didnt work on me cos im the master manipulator I still realised that most of these "humble" girls are all the same, they hide their tactics under a mask of innocence

High iq women lack the fun in a relationship.
They are too PC and have a complaint about everything, its very annoying.
Plus they will always use u being less smart in order to win arguments and make u feel like u are constantly fighting them
They are also defensiv about every little thing as if anything u say is at attck to them

Yes thats true.
I met a xalimo was was very smart, was even in the newspaper for her academic achievements. She was very nice and not arrogant at all. The only problem was she was irreligious and had feminist ideas even tho from the outside she was a practising muslim. Wen i talked to her more i reallised due to her high IQ she had a good way of being manipulative in her words and stuff, women are very emotionally manipulative and mature faster so they tend torag doll men around, I caught onto this very early, and even tho her tactics didnt work on me cos im the master manipulator I still realised that most of these "humble" girls are all the same, they hide their tactics under a mask of innocence
Thats nature sxb, men intimidate or fight to solve issues and women use brains as they are weaker physically. But i have seen men do that aswell use brain power and talk smack to not get knocked out.

Trending

Latest posts