Women of Somali spot soo gala come in tell us

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
In your own words. What is a REAL MAN in your eyes. Nin Rag Ah! A real man.

I'm just curious to see your views and I'm sure many brothers are here.

1)A man whos got his affairs in check! He works hard to better himself and provides himself and those under his care with the best. Even when the situation gets tough,he does what needs doing.

2)A man who has boundaries and has successfully managed to keep everyone in his life in line by making it clear the lines they should/shouldn't cross.I automatically lose respect for a man when I see every farax/haliimo can say whatever/whenever to him.

3) A man who has protective jealousy over his sisters,daughters,wives. He needs to grow a pair and be firm when it comes to them.

4) His actions are louder then his words and he's respectful when dealing with others both in speech and actions! Only a nacas let's every filth that crosses his mind out his mouth.

5) He's mature. Unfortunately,too many men are petty these days.. You catch them bickering like children.

Just afew I got from the top of my head but I'm sure im forgotteng a few

CaliTedesse

VIP
1)A man whos got his affairs in check! He works hard to better himself and provides himself and those under his care with the best. Even when the situation gets tough,he does what needs doing.

2)A man who has boundaries and has successfully managed to keep everyone in his life in line by making it clear the lines they should/shouldn't cross. Every relationship is different. I automatically lose respect for a man when I see every Tom,**** and Harry can say whatever/whenever to him.

3) A man who has protective jealousy over his sisters,daughters,wives. He needs to grow a pair and be firm when it comes them

4) His actions are louder then his words and he's respectful when dealing with others both in speech and actions! Only a nacas let's every filth that crosses his mind out his mouth.

5) He's mature. Unfortunately,too many men are petty these days.. You catch them bickering like children.

What if a male qualifies for some of those in your eyes would he.still be a real man?

What if a male qualifies for some of those in your eyes would he.still be a real man?
Ofc I cant dismiss him as a man but those are admirable characters that every man should try to install in himself. Wallahi those I mentioned above are just the bare minimum for a man to qualify as 'nin Rag' in my opinion.

Last edited:

CaliTedesse

VIP
Ofc I cant dismiss him as a man but those are admirable characters that every man should try to install in himself. Wallahi those I mentioned above are just the bare minimum for a man to qualify as 'nin Rag' in my opinion.
Well tell us more.qualities. many men are always looking to better themselves and I at least (can't speak for everyone ) am very curious to what Western Somali women perceive as a real man.

Vanessa

Support interracial love 💕
VIP
In your own words. What is a REAL MAN in your eyes. Nin Rag Ah! A real man.

I'm just curious to see your views and I'm sure many brothers are here.
You got tired from messing girls at library :siilaanyolaugh:
Now you’re looking for a wife.

CaliTedesse

VIP
You got tired from messing girls at library :siilaanyolaugh:
Now you’re looking for a wife.
No never wallahi I love the library but also of course I'm always interested to see how.others think especially Western Somali women.

2)A man who has boundaries and has successfully managed to keep everyone in his life in line by making it clear the lines they should/shouldn't cross.I automatically lose respect for a man when I see every farax/haliimo can say whatever/whenever to him.

3) A man who has protective jealousy over his sisters,daughters,wives. He needs to grow a pair and be firm when it comes to them.

This is good! I would also add a kind, compassionate man who leads with integrity. Someone who can maintain kinship and good relationships with others. A man who guards himself, prays his 5 salah, and is respectful to women. A man who’s supportive and wants to see others succeed. He’s not a hater, and works for the greater good.

Tukraq

VIP
This is good! I would also add a kind, compassionate man who leads with integrity. Someone who can maintain kinship and good relationships with others. A man who guards himself, prays his 5 salah, and is respectful to women. A man who’s supportive and wants to see others succeed. He’s not a hater, and works for the greater good.
I thought women like there men mean and unfriendly

Trending