Women of Islam let's discuss Hoor al Ayn!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
How do you feel about them? The Quran doesn't mention what women get and the Quran doesn't say it will be specifically equal. When Muslim women ask why their reward is not mentioned Muslim men and scholars usually have super sexist reason. Some of them say women will not get 72 virgin males because women have no sexual desires, except we will get nice clothes, jewelry and other things that fulfills men's sexist views of women inner desires.

I find it a bit doleful. Muslim women and men both strive on earth to please their creator. They pray, fast, pay zakhat and so fort yet they are not given the same reward in the hear after. I can't deny that leaves many Muslim women, both practicing and non practicing an unpleasant taste.

How do you married or engaged women feel about your husband being rewarded with virgins wife's in the hear after? Most women and men don't want to share their spouses with others but how do you oppose that when it is one of the rewards giving to men that enter jannah?

Another thing that bothered me was the description of the hoor al Ayn. Their skin is pure and perfect and white. Some say translucent but other hadiths are claiming whiteness. If whitness means pure and perfect what does the opposite black mean?

They say women from earth are superior to Hoor al ayn but when reading the hadiths and the quran it sometimes doesn't come across that way. If we are superior to them then what's the need for them even existing in the first place? Plus women does it bother you how some Muslim men and scholars use the Hoor al ayn to silence or frighten women?

I would really like if the men just stayed of this thread and if all the answers could be respectful.

Baraf

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
I heard that the 72 virgins thing was from an unauthentic Hadith.

Baraf

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
How would one use xural Cayn to frighten woman?
- also, the light skin part is a bit troubling? People come in all colors

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
Don't know about 72 virgins but the quran does mention fair women hoor al ayn.

Indeed, We have produced the women of Paradise in a [new] creation
56:36
Copy
ﮥﮦﮧ
SAHIH INTERNATIONAL
And made them virgins,
56:37
Copy
ﮨﮩﮪ
SAHIH INTERNATIONAL
Devoted [to their husbands] and of equal age,

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
How would one use xural Cayn to frighten woman?
- also, the light skin part is a bit troubling? People come in all colors

Well when you're describing these women as absolutely beautiful perfect like protected pearls and so on and then go out of your way to mention their whiteness you're in a way imo measuring beauty with skin color. Is whiteness equivalent to beauty? That's what I find troubling.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
Well when you're describing these women as absolutely beautiful perfect like protected pearls and so on and then go out of your way to mention their whiteness you're in a way imo measuring beauty with skin color. Is whiteness equivalent to beauty? That's what I find troubling.

They're not 'white' they're transparent or translucent. Also what makes you think houris are only for men? There's also male like companions as well.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
They're not 'white' they're transparent or translucent. Also what makes you think houris are only for men? There's also male like companions as well.

Because so far I haven't seen any evidence that the quran mentions there are males too

So far it's all been women there for the men.

55:70
Copy
ﭛﭜﭝﭞ
SAHIH INTERNATIONAL
In them are good and beautiful women -
55:71
Copy
ﭟﭠﭡﭢﭣ
SAHIH INTERNATIONAL
So which of the favors of your Lord would you deny? -
55:72
Copy
ﭤﭥﭦﭧﭨ
SAHIH INTERNATIONAL
Fair ones reserved in pavilions -
55:73
Copy
ﭩﭪﭫﭬﭭ
SAHIH INTERNATIONAL
So which of the favors of your Lord would you deny? -
55:74
Copy
ﭮﭯﭰﭱﭲﭳﭴ
SAHIH INTERNATIONAL
Untouched before them by man or jinni -

angrycat

not so sad after all
tbh I don't feel anything towards them, jannah is a gift from Allah not a right so I wouldn't go around campaigning...lol if I can get there I'll be content

Al Dhoobe

Dr. Dhoobe
The quran tries to conceptualize the akhiro for us in a way we can understand. Our mind is finite and limited while the hereafter is eternal and limitless. What does gender, sex, or even being a human really mean when speaking about the next life :lol:. When you understand this, you'll realize the quran simplifies things and speaks to us in a way our faculties can comprehend.

Hubble

VIP
Women even on earth are more obsessed with fashion and opulence than they are men while for men they'd spend all their fortune on chasing and impressing women. It does make sense. I've never met a woman who wanted men in the same way men want women. Women are more into themselves than they are into men.

The Arabs(even in the early days) always looked up to lighter skin people. Don't believe any hadith that implies being white is better. Some of the earlier shaikhs of Isam have said some pretty racist stuff. All you need to know is that Islam doesn't promote racism but the Arabs Fucked up big time! As for hural ayns in jannah..Allah knows best! Make it to jannah first thought.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
Women even on earth are more obsessed with fashion and opulence than they are men while for men they'd spend all their fortune on chasing and impressing women. It does make sense. I've never met a woman who wanted men in the same way men want women. Women are more into themselves than they are into men.

That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard. Women are perhaps better at masking their desires than men but to imply we don't have sexual fantasies would be stupid. Kowdeh your a guy I'm a girl the topics me and my girlfriend discuss are 80% about sex. Women are just as much of a sexual being as men, after all sex is a human instinct coded in our genes to seek it. We're just better at hiding it due to millenniums of women being told to act chaste.

That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard. Women are perhaps better at masking their desires than men but to imply we don't have sexual fantasies would be stupid. Kowdeh your a guy I'm a girl the topics me and my girlfriend discuss are 80% about sex. Women are just as much of a sexual being as men, after all sex is a human instinct coded in our genes to seek it. We're just better at hiding it due to millenniums of women being told to act chaste.

Not even sex workers discuss sex 80% of the time:axvmm9o:

Hubble

VIP

That's a lot if sex discussion Loool O.K. my bad. Would you want 72 male partners in heaven?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts