Women now outnumber men in American colleges 2-1

two interesting articles I saw online written last year in the United States women now outnumber men in colleges at a 2-1 ratio the highest recorded gender imbalance ever recorded what do y’all think about this Phenomenon and a generation of American men giving up on college education

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
We might need to know what subjects women are studying. For example, are women outnumbering men in engineering, IT and other stem related fields. Also mathematics.

We might need to know what subjects women are studying. For example, are women outnumbering men in engineering, IT and other stem related fields. Also mathematics.
there already are studies on that and no most women do not go into stem and are outnumbered by men in that regard

Hodan from HR

Be Kind Online.
Staff Member

there already are studies on that and no most women do not go into stem and are outnumbered by men in that regard

Men still outnumber women in STEM which is what really matters
:win:

Majority of college-educated women, regardless of their degree being in STEM or non-STEM fields, prefer men who have completed their college education.

This preference has led to a high level of competition for college-educated men while the men with no college education, even when they have money, are not preferred as much..

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
Majority of college-educated women, regardless of their degree being in STEM or non-STEM fields, prefer men who have completed their college education.

This preference has led to a high level of competition for college-educated men while the men with no college education, even when they have money, are not preferred as much..
College/ university degree is seen as status marker. Imo, not as much anymore but still.

There are trades that pay better then some degrees, I fail to see a functional man from this group struggling to get women. Lots of women are into xamaali men kkkk

true but men care less about such things and don't mind going for women who haven't been collage educated in comparison. proximity is all that matters to men and they don't necessarily have to be educated to with in his proximity

college is the only place I experienced 2 women fighting over me . I thought this shit only happened love & hip hop. Beautiful ratio

:banderas::kendrickcry:

Aegon

The Conqueror, King of all Westeros
The school level is collapsing from year to year and since the gen z have for the most part, a destroyed brain it’s not that hard

College/ university degree is seen as status marker. Imo, not as much anymore but still.

There are trades that pay better then some degrees, I fail to see a functional man from this group struggling to get women. Lots of women are into xamaali men kkkk
That man better have his bread up. As long as you can put food on the table, buy a house and spoil a lady, you’re good to go. As much as education is important, no way is a smart woman choosing a man with a degree but who is struggling to find a decent paid job to a business man who is making bank but hasn’t attended Uni.

true but men care less about such things and don't mind going for women who haven't been collage educated in comparison. proximity is all that matters to men and they don't necessarily have to be educated to with in his proximity
They do Jav, especially for working class women. If you’re from a rich family, simply going to family gatherings or walking around your local neighborhood is enough, but for women who are poorer, how are they even going to step foot into their environments without a bit of money? How do they even get a bit of money? Education. The bottom line is regardless of what men care about, the vast majority of wives of the rich have degrees minimum and I mean minimum.

They do Jav, especially for working class women. If you’re from a rich family, simply going to family gatherings or walking around your local neighborhood is enough, but for women who are poorer, how are they even going to step foot into their environments without a bit of money? How do they even get a bit of money? Education. The bottom line is regardless of what men care about, the vast majority of wives of the rich have degrees minimum and I mean minimum.
Nope I'm talking in comparison to educated women going for uneducated men. Men are more likely to go for uneducated women in todays climate via soical media. If a woman presents herself on soicals whether she is educated or not random men of all walk of life will flood her dms and they won't be asking her if she is educated or not. Guys are more likely to go for a trophy wife or just someone in there proximity in comparison to women going for the same thing. You'll find more men will prioritise things like looks and solely go off that compared to women who would do that. And women will forgo the point of education more so then men if finances come into the equation. If a rich non educated guys comes around and a poor uneducated guy aswell. In such a scenario women will most likely go for the richer guy while it doesn't matter as much in the reverse in comparison.

Women and men don't require an education to make money and regardless networking is a lot more important then education. Education itself is losing relevance due the skills being more accessible outside of uni at cheaper prices.

Both men and women are willing to marry educated and uneducated under a different set of conditions

Nope I'm talking in comparison to educated women going for uneducated men.
I agree.
Men are more likely to go for uneducated women in todays climate via soical media. If a woman presents herself on soicals whether she is educated or not random men of all walk of life will flood her dms and they won't be asking her if she is educated or not.
The upper class men still need those women to have something in common with. Jackie from the hood isn’t getting a rich man unless it’s those new money hood rat rapper types who scout for wives from insta likes those insta girls. Also, in the age of hookups, men flooding your DMs means nothing.
Guys are more likely to go for a trophy wife or just someone in there proximity in comparison to women going for the same thing. You'll find more men will prioritise things like looks and solely go off that compared to women who would do that.
I know men care more about other things than education in a woman, but men still care about a woman’s culture and background and the fact of the matter is that upper middle class men and upper class men do want a refined woman and that refinement comes from mingling in that world and poor girls can only do that via education. Example, a poor girl who works her way up into corporate. Learns the culture of that world, is able to pay for a membership at a private expensive gym that only rich men can afford ect, if you get my drift.
And women will forgo the point of education more so then men if finances come into the equation. If a rich non educated guys comes around and a poor uneducated guy aswell. In such a scenario women will most likely go for the richer guy while it doesn't matter as much in the reverse in comparison.
Yep, that I agree.
Women and men don't require an education to make money and regardless networking is a lot more important then education. Education itself is losing relevance due the skills being more accessible outside of uni at cheaper prices.
Tbh, as much as I agree, data shows that people with degrees simply make more money. Zeroing on succesful business men who don’t have degrees doesn’t translate to the rest of society hence why I cringe when people give advises about how they do not need a degree. Degrees really do open some doors and the reality is that not everyone is entrepreneurial.

Both men and women are willing to marry educated and uneducated under a different set of conditions
That I agree. But for the average folk, education open doors. Data shows this and so does real life. Focusing on some people who’ve made it without even stepping foot into a Uni doesn’t count as despite the fact that we all do know people like that in real life, most people that attended Uni do indeed make more money and most women have a Uni degree are much more likely to marry rich than woman who don’t have degrees.
That’s the data and that’s what’s happening most of the time.

Trending