Women have it easier

Women are more emotionally intelligent, you need charm and interpersonal skills to succeed in interviews, not just a degree.

@Tawheed

You have a nice religious name but you hate Allah's creation, the same one who birthed you and under whose FEET lies heaven.
I don't hate them I want to know why it's easier for women to get a job?

How is this even remotely true? Men are more likely get employed, more likely to get higher salaries and promotions.

Instead of wasting time on such untrue assertions, build your interpersonal skills, stop being jealous of women and apply for jobs.

More women are in college compared to men now
:draketf:
View attachment 102812
The current education system in the West suits women, and not men.
The Jewish cultural marxists invented feminism, as long side pushing men to become more feminine and homosexual, state welfare and the destruction as the male being the sole provider. Jewish CEOs know most women graduate with shitty college degrees, which are meaningless in the working world, but due to gender quotas and not getting sued, or ''labelled'' as sexist they put these women in these positions.

Women don't study STEM as much as men do, but you notice in every STEM company top positions in the West there has to be three or two women involved despite them having no background qualifications in that field. I don't see a similar push for men in the West to work as ''nurses, or teachers''.

How is this even remotely true? Men are more likely get employed, more likely to get higher salaries and promotions.

Instead of wasting time on such untrue assertions, build your interpersonal skills, stop being jealous of women and apply for jobs.
but it's true that women get job easier after college than men

Its not easier for women to get jobs tbf but its easier for them to live life on cruise mode since their responsibility gets passed down from their father to their husband

Its not easier for women to get jobs tbf but its easier for them to live life on cruise mode since their responsibility gets passed down from their father to their husband
"cruise"...do you know why women are considered martyrs if they die giving birth? Or why the mother has more rights over the father?

Why did the prophet Muhammed say "your mother, your mother, your mother and then your father"?

Because women have it easy?!!

Women sacrifice their minds, body, hearts and souls to continue a man's legacy.

Allah has made these laws and Allah makes no mistakes so do not call it "cruise mode"!

Ask your mother if her life is or was easy.

I feel like some "men" wish they were women and if they were not Muslim, would become another man's "sugar baby".

Be true to yourself and admit what you really feel?

You cannot compete with other Men, so you turn on Women.

Imagine Adam AS being jealous and competing with Hawa (AS).
Because the Jews and feminists wanted that, it was their goal to make men and women compete and make all this BS about the two genders being equal, they knew that it was the role of a man to provide and lead for his wife, sisters and family but once that got destroyed, so did the concept of marriage, religion, the traditional norms of masculinity/femininity in the West.

The collapse of the West won't be due to the Corona virus or wars per se, but destroying the traditional functions/norms of any society.

"cruise"...do you know why women are considered martyrs if they die giving birth? Or why the mother has more rights over the father?

Why did the prophet Muhammed say "your mother, your mother, your mother and then your father"?

Because women have it easy?!!

Women sacrifice their minds, body, hearts and souls to continue a man's legacy.

Allah has made these laws and Allah makes no mistakes so do not call it "cruise mode"!

Ask your mother if her life is or was easy.

It's ok, troll away @Shmurda

Some of you think everything is a game, meanwhile, your poor hooyo is probably cooking you food right now, even though you are nearly middle-aged.

But, yeah, "women have it easy".

Helios

Your Ratings Plug & Formerly The Good
VIP

The Jewish cultural marxists invented feminism, as long side pushing men to become more feminine and homosexual, state welfare and the destruction as the male being the sole provider. Jewish CEOs know most women graduate with shitty college degrees, which are meaningless in the working world, but due to gender quotas and not getting sued, or ''labelled'' as sexist they put these women in these positions.

Women don't study STEM as much as men do, but you notice in every STEM company top positions in the West there has to be three or two women involved despite them having no background qualifications in that field. I don't see a similar push for men in the West to work as ''nurses, or teachers''.
Women don't do stem and men aren't taking skilled trades anymore = Women make up majority of college and men who can't get in stem or trades fail.

Mcqueeny

I miss Haaqin

The first person to write a computer programme was a women called Ada Lovelace. Women have been entering STEM for decades but their contributions undermined, passed up for promotions over men. Not to mention sexually harassed in the workplace. Fired for being pregnant, and those are some of the luckier ones that were actually given "opportunities". Lots of companies refuse to hire women in professional jobs because they are of child bearing age. But will give 1 or 20 out of like 60 slots to women. Which is definitely not fair. Men are the ones that benefit from this because they dont deal with these gender biases. They are judged on their actions. But women are judged on gender biases even if they dont play into them.

It's ok, troll away @Shmurda

Some of you think everything is a game, meanwhile, your poor hooyo is probably cooking you food right now, even though you are nearly middle-aged.

But, yeah, "women have it easy".
Snapchat-1763855693.jpg
Breakfast carefully cooked by chef moi :banderas:

Just cuz you still live in hooyos house dont mean everyone else does :russ:

^ Who taught you how to make that food? Wasn't it your hooyo macaan?
Who birthed you? Fed you from her own body? Had sleepless nights for years for you?

Hmmm?

Anyways, whatever, I cannot deal with women hating posts, it's just toxic.