Women has two husbands(WARNING: CUCKHOLDERY X100000)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I could never imagine being in such a situation
:susp:
White people need ISLAM NOW!

:damn::damn:

I just made a thread explaining how I feel uncomfortable around a white people. I feel like I should put this in one of those crime scene evidence bags

forensic-do-not-touch-evidence-bag-22808862.png

VixR

Veritas
This looks exhausting because they made it linear, and they’re all up each other’s butts.

I think it makes more sense if you’re in a primary relationship, and you agree you can develop other relationships that are secondary to it on a superficial level, like people you each want to f*ck, basically the mutual allowance of wandering out of the relationship every once in a while not being a threat to it.

This looks exhausting because they made it linear, and they’re all up each other’s butts.

I think it makes more sense if you’re in a primary relationship, and you agree you can develop other relationships that are secondary to it on a superficial level, like people you each want to f*ck, basically the mutual allowance of wandering out of the relationship every once in a while not being a threat to it.
Doesnt work for 80% of men....especially married men.

VixR

Veritas
Doesnt work for 80% of men....especially married men.
80%?! :comeon:
That’s complete horseshit and you know it.

That’s a dog whistle for “I read the incel mythology on reddit”. They’re so miserable about themselves, and on top of that they like to claim they’re the majority, the 80% so to speak....they aren’t. I can’t imagine if 80% of the male population was an incel, that would be a dystopia to behold.

That aside, I just watched the whole clip and this particular setup is horrible. She says they’re linear and they all matter equally blah. Meanwhile, the Jerry guy is clearly distraught, but she says everyone’s feelings are their own problem. What’s a relationship if the person you love’s feelings don’t matter? It seems like for Jerry, it’s the only way he can have her so he resigned to it.

That’s complete horseshit..

Its a dog whistle for “I read the incel mythology on reddit”. They’re so miserable about themselves, and on on top of that they like to claim they’re the majority, the 80% so to speak....they aren’t. I can’t imagine if 80% of the male population was an incel, that would be a dystopia to behold.

That aside, I just watched the whole clip and this particular setup is horrible. She says they’re linear and they all matter equally blah. Meanwhile, the Jerry guy is clearly distraught, but says everyone’s feelings are their own problem. What’s a relationship if the person you love’s feelings don’t matter? It seems like for Jerry, it’s the only way he can have her so he resigned to it.

I am not an incel lol , i wont reveal my sins here.I am an experimentalist, so everything i say comes from experience and external studies.I am highly intelligent... the field i am in involves at least 140 IQ.So sometimes you just gotta listen.

Now i am done bragging...

80% of men will not regularly get laid in their lifetimes, i know thats hard for you to understand but i have met 30 year old virgins who were completely functional in society.This is the norm and it makes biological sense.Instead they will marry a women who "grants" them some boring sex every few months or 2 a year.

Jerry disgusts me , he disgusts me because he fell for the "be good to women" mindset.He has done everything western society told him.
"Love your wife"
"Cherish your wife"

Jerry is the antithesis of masculinity.The fact he agreed to this simply solidifies in her mind he is "beneath her.She is simply using him to be her provider while the other guy fulfills her sexual needs.
Her hamstering is machevillian genius.

Luckily for us this wont happen, muslim men are honoured.

VixR

Veritas
I am not an incel lol , i wont reveal my sins here.I am an experimentalist, so everything i say comes from experience and external studies.I am highly intelligent... the field i am in involves at least 140 IQ.So sometimes you just gotta listen.

Now i am done bragging...

80% of men will not regularly get laid in their lifetimes, i know thats hard for you to understand but i have met 30 year old virgins who were completely functional in society.This is the norm and it makes biological sense.Instead they will marry a women who "grants" them some boring sex every few months or 2 a year.

Jerry disgusts me , he disgusts me because he fell for the "be good to women" mindset.He has done everything western society told him.
"Love your wife"
"Cherish your wife"

Jerry is the antithesis of masculinity.The fact he agreed to this simply solidifies in her mind he is "beneath her.She is simply using him to be her provider while the other guy fulfills her sexual needs.
Her hamstering is machevillian genius.

Luckily for us this wont happen, muslim men are honoured.
:drakelaugh:
80% of men cannot get laid in their lifetimes? That’s entirely impossible. You really think we’re horses. What you met are 30 year old virgins who listened too closely to their imams (a man in the Muslim context gets married later in life and yet him and the wife especially are expected to be virgins in their late 20s/30s/40s...crazy), or socially anxious types that can’t speak to a girl without stuttering.

There’s no earthly way 80% of the average man can’t get laid in this day and age. I think even flipping the incel narrative to 20% is putting it too generously.

I do agree that’s he’s not in a good situation, although there is a hump of jealousy in any polyamorous relationship, but this one (and I’ve seen a few) isn’t even keel. I don’t think it’s healthy to fester in it like they are.

Beyond that, all the drivel you’re making grand associations towards entirely because of this clip (being good to a woman being the antithesis of masculinity, etc) not only betray your stated intelligence, but your psyche.

BTW: I don’t believe for a second, that you haven’t been spending time reading an incel subreddit.

That’s complete horseshit and you know it.

That’s a dog whistle for “I read the incel mythology on reddit”. They’re so miserable about themselves, and on top of that they like to claim they’re the majority, the 80% so to speak....they aren’t. I can’t imagine if 80% of the male population was an incel, that would be a dystopia to behold.

That aside, I just watched the whole clip and this particular setup is horrible. She says they’re linear and they all matter equally blah. Meanwhile, the Jerry guy is clearly distraught, but she says everyone’s feelings are their own problem. What’s a relationship if the person you love’s feelings don’t matter? It seems like for Jerry, it’s the only way he can have her so he resigned to it.
The whole relationship is fucked. I feel like you're trying to justify anything that goes against Islam just for sake of it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending