Women fashion is in the gutter because off Y2K

Xoxoxo

VIP
Yeah or some stuff is so short.
Ikr? It’s very irritating wallahi.

I found a beautiful dress last time and fell in love with it, and then I realised it had a whole cut on the back, that’s not how I want to dress during Eid for gods sake.

Everything is cut or has holes in it.

really nice and all that white girls are into short shorts and short skirts but not all of us are flat build

I found a beautiful dress last time and fell in love with it, and then I realised it had a whole cut on the back, that’s not how I want to dress during Eid for gods sake.

really nice and all that white girls are into short shorts and short skirts but not all of us are flat build
It’s called getting ones to assimilate and step by step certain insecurities will have others dressing up in the same exact manner. If Muslims dressed modestly this would’ve never been a problem. But really the biggest issue is having many refugees/immigrants trying to fit in :dead:

Xoxoxo

VIP
It’s called getting ones to assimilate and step by step insecurities will have others dressing the same way. If you dress modestly this would’ve never been a problem.
Why are you in the womens den? If you wear feminine clothing you can just say that

Exactly. I’m gonna make my own clothes one of these days!

Xoxoxo

VIP
My bad I didn’t even see that :damn:
Lmao it’s aight dw

idk how to explain this but I prefer femme/preppy/comfy fashion.

And they are trying to make it more provocative (not even in a beautiful way but an ugly way).

the rise off fashion is also incredibly concerning. Idk if you know this but I don’t dress modestly necessarily, and even then, modest clothing are either A:expensive Af here or B: you can hardly find them at all

When fashion trends never really applied to me. 🤷🏽‍♀️ Glad I stopped wearing skirts daily and upgraded to abayas and maxi dresses. Ordered some from dubai earlier this month and it finally shipped I’m very excited! 🤗

Xoxoxo

VIP
When fashion trends never really applied to me. 🤷🏽‍♀️ Glad I stopped wearing skirts daily and upgraded to abayas and maxi dresses. Ordered some from dubai earlier this month and it finally shipped I’m very excited! 🤗
Mashallah that’s awesome abaayo ❤️

I’m fucked wallahi, I can only buy amazing clothes during the winter season

Mashallah that’s awesome abaayo ❤️

I’m fucked wallahi, I can only buy amazing clothes during the winter season
Sis i buy abayas twice a year. Once during ramadan sales and again during black friday or boxing day sales. This website has amazing quality abayas and if you buy during the sale its 20-40% off. My last bulk order i got 7 abayas, 2 long sleeve maxi dresses and 2 slip dresses for $300 USD. https://en-global.namshi.com/women-clothing-arabian_clothing-abayas/

Xoxoxo

VIP
Sis i buy abayas twice a year. Once during ramadan sales and again during black friday or boxing day sales. This website has amazing quality abayas and if you buy during the sale its 20-40% off. My last bulk order i got 7 abayas, 2 long sleeve maxi dresses and 2 slip dresses for $300 USD. https://en-global.namshi.com/women-clothing-arabian_clothing-abayas/
Olayyyyy I’m interested 👀👀👀👀

Their clothing are amazing and also beautiful on top off that mashallah. I’ll buy my next Eid dress from here

Trending

Latest posts