Women are not encouraged to participate in politics on Islam

Status
Not open for further replies.

Regg

Stroking my Australinimo
In Islam, women are not allowed to participate in politics because women by nature are more emotional and more easily swayed by their feelings and compassion. These qualities have been created in women to enable them to carry out their most important duty, which is that of motherhood and nurturing children. Men, on the other hand, are not usually swayed by their emotions as women are. Their way is usually one of logic and deliberation, which form the essence of responsibility and leadership. These positions are also require perfect wisdom, reason and alertness which women do not possess.

So, my question is why is Canick engaging in political debates here? Why does she post on the politics section frequently which is very unusual for female forumers to do as they often talk about gossips, relationships, beauty tips, fitness, food, families and so on.

She is very ignorant and tend to fall emotional all the time, all her political related post are incredibly embarassing and I am suprise the men in here are replying to her nonsense. Why?

VixR

Veritas
Lmao.

Go on, go reup those limp wrists their strength lost typing that... mouthful per their usual workout of gingerly assist masturbating some desert-dweller's khamis innards, u rough-haired goon.

In Islam, women are not allowed to participate in politics because women by nature are more emotional and more easily swayed by their feelings and compassion. These qualities have been created in women to enable them to carry out their most important duty, which is that of motherhood and nurturing children. Men, on the other hand, are not usually swayed by their emotions as women are. Their way is usually one of logic and deliberation, which form the essence of responsibility and leadership. These positions are also require perfect wisdom, reason and alertness which women do not possess.

So, my question is why is Canick engaging in political debates here? Why does she post on the politics section frequently which is very unusual for female forumers to do as they often talk about gossips, relationships, beauty tips, fitness, food, families and so on.

She is very ignorant and tend to fall emotional all the time, all her political related post are incredibly embarassing and I am suprise the men in here are replying to her nonsense. Why?
Stop being misogynistic warya. Science have proved that women are just as adept as men when it comes to their cognitive functions. Canuck has a keen insight on politics, which I like. Shouldn't we be encouraging women to become more interested in politics. I don't want to be listening to beauty and gossip drivel.

Why not? Politics affect us too

women by nature are more emotional and more easily swayed by their feelings and compassion. These qualities have been created in women to enable them to carry out their most important duty, which is that of motherhood and nurturing children

:drakewtf:

@Regg
Where do I start:
1. You never make any threads at all(except this one)
2. You are not even Somali
3. You don't know anything about Somali culture or history (Somali women took part in political world since days of SYL( they gave away their jewelries for the cause), they went on protests, they fought in wars besides men in 77 Ogaden war the nomads women fought in the war, same as the army women)
4. Now can you plz introduce yourself to us in this forum? Your ethnicity, views, background
5. Most of your quotes are negative towards Somalis why?

@Regg as usually you ran away and did not answer anything !!! Who are you ? And why are interested in Somali political? You are Ethiopian (from your replies in my threads)

VixR

Veritas
@Regg as usually you ran away and did not answer anything !!! Who are you ? And why are interested in Somali political? You are Ethiopian (from your replies in my threads)
I don't have a horse in this race. However, if you're right and he's indeed Ethiopian (which I have reason to think he may be of different kind entirely), he's likely this anon and this post is a triggered attempt to throw shade at u using Islam due to you anti-Ethiopian stance.

I could be wrong. I may not be.

There are other Ethiopian users here afterall.

But it does not strike me as a question a typical Somali user here would ask.

VixR

Veritas
Somali women are not allowed to be engaged in politics whatsoever according to Somalian culture.
Less so due to Somali culture and more so especially bc of religious Islamic intervention within the culture, the adherence of which wanes and peaks in Somalia, hence this, which actually lends credence to 'OP's stance' (which is not really his stance).

Less so due to Somali culture and more so especially bc of religious Islamic intervention within the culture, the adherence of which wanes and peaks in Somalia, hence this, which actually lends credence to 'OP's stance' (which is not really his stance).

Somali culture is Islam.

VixR

Veritas
Somali culture is Islam.
In reality, no, though it could be argued that that is the current state of things as they stand, yes. And hijacked by it in many ways, definitely. That is why I liked ur comment.

@Canuck is describing another era where there was less Islamism. Today, there are clerics and extreme practioners, notice clerics not regular average joe Somali male politicians, who would indeed stand in her way. Outside religious extremism, I wouldn't describe the typical Somali attitude as anti-women in the public sphere at least not that I've experienced or noticed, but I could be lucky. I notice males that hold such views are typically extremely religious (Islam) individuals.

Last edited:
Somali women are not allowed to be engaged in politics whatsoever according to Somalian culture.

Nope Somali women took part in Somali political life since days of dervish state. Hasna Doreh (Somali: Xasna Dooreeh, Arabic: حسناء دوريه‎‎) was an early 20th-century Somali female commander of the Dervish State, a state which frequently engaged in battles against the imperial powers during the Somaliland campaign.
Doreh was the wife and commander of the Somali nationalist and religious leader Mohammed Abdullah Hassan, the latter of whom assigned her one of the nine divisions of the Dervish army.

In his biography of Muhammad Abdullah Hassan and Hassan's Dervish comrades, the author Ray Beachey compared Doreh to the ancient British Queen Boadicea in her struggle against the Roman Empire.

IMG_4730.JPG
Asli Hassan Abade
is a first Somali female pilot, military figure, and civil activist.

Our culture never stopped us from defending our country. I will give some links about Somali feminists in 30, 40s. Give me time and I will post the links

Somalis women in army and nomads girls in Ogaden took part in war 1977. Our army was 35,000 the rest were the Somalis nomads and average people who volunteered to fight the Ethiopians
IMG_0810.JPG
IMG_1079.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts