Women are minority

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are the most under represented in Somali politics making almost half of the population yet not getting the equal say on policies.

Clanism is a male dominant social structure where females are on the lowest totem pole. Female are clanless and have no authority on their father's clan. They're worst than 0.5.

I suggest that Somali women should make their own clan and calaamo saar their own social structure to get more benefits and have a stronger coalition. Women are more prone to have empathy and communication skills than their male counterparts. They might bring forth unity that Somalis desperately need.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
somali women deserve the situation they are in :dzmxmmb:

As bad as somali male leadership is, I believe somali women would be even worse.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Maybe for some clans but not all. Within my clan, a woman from the royal subbranch is worth more than a nigga from a langaab one kkkkkkk

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
They are the most under represented in Somali politics making almost half of the population yet not getting the equal say on policies.

Clanism is a male dominant social structure where females are on the lowest totem pole. Female are clanless and have no authority on their father's clan. They're worst than 0.5.

I suggest that Somali women should make their own clan and calaamo saar their own social structure to get more benefits and have a stronger coalition. Women are more prone to have empathy and communication skills than their male counterparts. They might bring forth unity that Somalis desperately need.
Somalia has enough women in politics look at all the other countries in the world they don't have as much women as somalia in government no need for more:nvjpqts:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts