Women and Power: Fatuma Abdullahi (Somali journalist, activist and ex-Muslim)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Abdullahi fled Somalia as a teenager and she has since made a name for herself as both a journalist and activist for many causes.

She's the founder of Warya Post and mama bear to Somali SJWs on Twitter.

@IntensiveCareUnit don't ignore this. :xgoltwn:

Hafez

VIP
tumblr_inline_nuc1x7UeVV1snyjau_500.gif

Duchess

VIP
What kind of Darood is she? Hm hmmm :obamatell:

She's capitalising on her gaalnimo but in a covert way. I'll go ahead and guess she's MJ.

Adiga, stay on SomaliSpot and continue to make tawaf around my posts. It leaves more opportunities for the Darood Atheists. :umad:

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP
Apart from the bit where she mentioned that her mother wore short dresses in the 70s, she made sense.

I

IntensiveCareUnit

this the first im hearing of her, but she seems cool :nvjpqts:

Duchess

VIP
I finally understand why you're always so butthurt. While you're running around with an infected septum piercing and have more holes in your body than a golf course, they're out there doing what they're supposed to ( & banking while doing so). :hemad:

i choose to move to somalia for bigger fight and battle then my choices of clothing. There is a bigger thing at stake.For that for the country to go back to the way it was, for me to make my contribution. I will do what it takes. If that means dress conservative , ill do it.

Oh give me a break

giphy.gif

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
I follow her on twitter. She claims muslim.

Why do they lie abaayo?

Also why does she want us to wear short skirts?

Even SJWs hate her. Hehehe

Last edited:

Duchess

VIP
I follow her on tweeter. She claims muslim.

Why do they lie abaayo?

Also why does she want us to wear short skirts?

Even SJWs hate her. Hehehe

She's not Muslim and has said it many times on Facebook. She actually got called out on her lies on Twitter. lol Why do they all pretend to be Sufi when they want to 'reform' Islam or battle Salafis online? Trust me, she's about as Muslim as @lunarnomad. :ftw9nwa:

Are you sure SJWs hate her? They all use her 'news' site to advertise themselves. I'm pretty sure she's very tight with the higher ups in that moment.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
Lol tweeter. Brainfart.

Yeah she posted a pic of women in Dirac saying if you don't wanna wear a see through Dirac like the 80s go to KSA! shit went down!

Lol tweeter. Brainfart.

Yeah she posted a pic of women in Dirac saying if you don't wanna wear a see through Dirac like the 80s go to KSA! shit went down!

Yeah She is all always try to act covert with her shit. The fact that she is constantly on twitter berading on about what somali women should or should not wear contradicts what she says in this interview.

She is on a jihad against fabric :cryinglaughsmiley:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending