Women Absorb And Retain DNA From Every Man They Have Sex With

Discussion in 'Science & Tech' started by shan-futo-le, Jun 28, 2017.

1. Inquisitive_

Inquisitive_

Ratings:
    +6,384
    This is especially the case if the iddah period wasn't fulfilled, for widowed women the days are more, it's 4 months 10 days because the period of grief makes the cleanse take longer just as stress has a drastic impact on all other processes.

I was reading some study a long while ago from Israel were the women that is divorced it takes her 3 menstrual cycles to let go of the previous partner's imprint, the first cycle removes around 35%, the second 72% and the last around 99% according to the study.

It's remarkable that science has just began to catch up with this, there is great wisdom to all the commandments of Allah whom knows us best

[67:14]
    Should He not know that which he has created? and He is the One that understands the finest mysteries (and) is well-acquainted (with them).

But again if your not a practising Muslim women especially those promiscuous western women, you could imagine how utterly filthy they would be, they don't even avoid it on their periods then wonder why cervical cancer is so high amongst them.

The Prophet said that the day of judgement will happen and the "Romans will be the majority on the earth" (Romans Europeans), keep in mind a wind will below before the horn is blown taking the soul of every believer and anyone with a mustered seed of 'Iman', hence only the most ardent wicked ones will remain of which they will make up the majority.

Last edited: Aug 18, 2017
    • Like Like x 6
  2. dr.leorio

dr.leorio OG hunter/Wannabe doc

Ratings:
    +782
    It's true, science proves it. The women will absorb and retain the DNA of every man she has slept with. That is why all men, from the pious to the saqajaan prefer to marry virgins as they have not been exposed to another mans light energy aka DNA. Even science is exposing harlots that hide behind feminism as an excuse to ride the cock carousel during their most fertile and youthful years. I have my own opinions on this obviously but I will let these science studies do all the talking.

They did small studies on this below but I'm curious to see what the results would be like if they tested millennial women that have not yet had children.

“CONCLUSIONS: Male microchimerism was not infrequent in women without sons. Besides known pregnancies, other possible sources of male microchimerism include unrecognized spontaneous abortion, vanished male twin, an older brother transferred by the maternal circulation, or SEXUAL INTERCOURSE. Male microchimerism was significantly more frequent and levels were higher in women with induced abortion than in women with other pregnancy histories. Further studies are needed to determine specific origins of male microchimerism in women.”

Links below:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16084184

http://journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0045592#pone.0045592

• Funny Funny x 1
Verification:
reCAPTCHA verification is loading. Please refresh the page if it does not load.
Draft saved Draft deleted