Women Absorb And Retain DNA From Every Man They Have Sex With

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never liked mustangs don't know why it never appeal to me. Dodge Challenger is much better.

If you want a manly vehicle why go for sedan:gucciwhat:Get a truck and bully them 4 cylinder joes out of the left line :birdman:

It is obvious you have no self esteem if you are black and driving a fucking truck. I am more educated than driving a fucking truck .

It is obvious you have no self esteem if you are black and driving a fucking truck. I am more educated than driving a fucking truck .

Who told you that? Short guys driving trucks have self esteem issues. Regular guys driving a trucks/4x4's are the embodiment of Manhood

image_zps82ac9a0c.jpg

Who told you that? Short guys driving trucks have self esteem issues. Regular guys driving a trucks/4x4's are the embodiment of Manhood

image_zps82ac9a0c.jpg

Then blast that southern famous song by Florida Georgia Line "Cruise". Ugly trucks man. You couldn't find better looking ones? Like that Nissan One?

Foreman, if you wanna appeal to VixtrainSexWreck, you need to be driving this. Her sex life sucks for sure but at least I hope she has a good taste in female cars.

Foreman, if you wanna appeal to VixtrainSexWreck, you need to be driving this. Her sex life sucks for sure but at least I hope she has a good taste in female cars.

You'll fit right there. I mean after all you are educated black man you should feel right at home inside .:draketf:
I bet you got back up camera too :drakewtf:

You'll fit right there. I mean after all you are educated black man you should feel right at home inside .:draketf:
I bet you got back up camera too :drakewtf:

I drove rental that had the back up camera in Toronto. Was there for a visit. I can tell you, that is female oriented feature. It was weird feature.

Never owned one like that.

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
if you think this is creepy check this out.

This could explain why more and more women are exhibiting more and more masculine traits and behaviours. So more sexual promiscuity gives us what more masculine women and therefore lesbianism especially women who perform oral sex more than anything ...

very bizarre study , what do you lot think?

Here is the original link : http://yournewswire.com/women-dna-man-sex/
This makes a lot of sense in a different area that I have been interested in.

It has been shown that in the case of having children with different men, a child who is in the womb of his own mother who had previously birthed from a different man is more likely to put stress on his mother by taking more nutrients in the umbilical cord and initiating vasoconstriction there by highering the blood pressure of his mother in order to have more nutrients filled blood.

Previously the reasoning behind why a child would hurt his own mother in the womb because of having siblings from a different father was puzzling. How would a child know that the uterine environment is different and why would any child hurt the mother who id half related to him? I truly think this study has explained this. The presence of foreign DNA from a different father is the likely explanation.

This makes a lot of sense in a different area that I have been interested in.

It has been shown that in the case of having children with different men, a child who is in the womb of his own mother who had previously birthed from a different man is more likely to put stress on his mother by taking more nutrients in the umbilical cord and initiating vasoconstriction there by highering the blood pressure of his mother in order to have more nutrients filled blood.

Previously the reasoning behind why a child would hurt his own mother in the womb because of having siblings from a different father was puzzling. How would a child know that the uterine environment is different and why would any child hurt the mother who id half related to him? I truly think this study has explained this. The presence of foreign DNA from a different father is the likely explanation.

This is especially the case if the iddah period wasn't fulfilled, for widowed women the days are more, it's 4 months 10 days because the period of grief makes the cleanse take longer just as stress has a drastic impact on all other processes.

I was reading some study a long while ago from Israel were the women that is divorced it takes her 3 menstrual cycles to let go of the previous partner's imprint, the first cycle removes around 35%, the second 72% and the last around 99% according to the study.

It's remarkable that science has just began to catch up with this, there is great wisdom to all the commandments of Allah whom knows us best

[67:14]
Should He not know that which he has created? and He is the One that understands the finest mysteries (and) is well-acquainted (with them).

But again if your not a practising Muslim women especially those promiscuous western women, you could imagine how utterly filthy they would be, they don't even avoid it on their periods then wonder why cervical cancer is so high amongst them.

The Prophet said that the day of judgement will happen and the "Romans will be the majority on the earth" (Romans Europeans), keep in mind a wind will below before the horn is blown taking the soul of every believer and anyone with a mustered seed of 'Iman', hence only the most ardent wicked ones will remain of which they will make up the majority.

Last edited:

dr.leorio

death\emitter
It's true, science proves it. The women will absorb and retain the DNA of every man she has slept with. That is why all men, from the pious to the saqajaan prefer to marry virgins as they have not been exposed to another mans light energy aka DNA. Even science is exposing harlots that hide behind feminism as an excuse to ride the cock carousel during their most fertile and youthful years. I have my own opinions on this obviously but I will let these science studies do all the talking.

They did small studies on this below but I'm curious to see what the results would be like if they tested millennial women that have not yet had children.

“CONCLUSIONS: Male microchimerism was not infrequent in women without sons. Besides known pregnancies, other possible sources of male microchimerism include unrecognized spontaneous abortion, vanished male twin, an older brother transferred by the maternal circulation, or SEXUAL INTERCOURSE. Male microchimerism was significantly more frequent and levels were higher in women with induced abortion than in women with other pregnancy histories. Further studies are needed to determine specific origins of male microchimerism in women.”

Links below:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16084184

http://journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0045592#pone.0045592

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending