Woman shares traumatic FGM secret

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Are you really insinuating that FGM is not bad and shouldn't be spoken out about? 98%+ of females born in Somalia have their genitalia mutliated.

I am saying that these qaxaabadiins should visit their local doctors and fix the problem. This has been used by Western media to karbaash us while on the same token they have genital mutilation too. It's on the rise in these Western countries and it's called "vagina cosmetics" where they cut the lips of the vagina. How is this different from FGM ?

I refuse to fall for this narrative. I am not a sheep but many of you here are.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
I am saying that these qaxaabadiins should visit their local doctors and fix the problem. This has been used by Western media to karbaash us while on the same token they have genital mutilation too. It's on the rise in these Western countries and it's called "vagina cosmetics" where they cut the lips of the vagina. How is this different from FGM ?

Honest question Menace, as a father to a little girl, do you have plans of taking her back to Somaliland to get mutilated?

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
FGM is a horrible tradition that's widespread across Africa. I would like to add that male circumcision is just as bad. There are many nerve endings in the foreskin. I don't get the same pleasure as intact men do during intercourse

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Honest question Menace, as a father to a little girl, do you have plans of taking her back to Somaliland to get mutilated?

I will not do anything to my child but I am addressing these Western hypocrisy. Do you want me to produce a video of the new popular surgery in the West? Little girls as little as 11 are having surgeries to "fix" their thing because they feel ashamed. Therefore, why is no one talking about this Western FGM?

shut the f*ck up you heartless monster. how the f*ck are you comparing mutilating little girls and crippling them for life to grown women who go to the doctors on their own accord to tighten and do other none harmful cosmetic surgeries to their privates?

FGM is in no way a cosmetic surgery. its mutilation and s need to be shamed in order to fix up their savage culture.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
shut the f*ck up you heartless monster. how the f*ck are you comparing mutilating little girls and crippling them for life to grown women who go to the doctors on their own accord to tighten and do other none harmful cosmetic surgeries to their privates?

FGM is in no way a cosmetic surgery. its mutilation and s need to be shamed in order to fix up their savage culture.

Grown women's choice, isnt it ? What a complete xoolo is nacday qaxaabad.:camby::susp:

Grown women's choice, isnt it ? What a complete xoolo is nacday qaxaabad.:camby::susp:
you're actually retarded.

these cosmetic surgeries you're harping on about arent removing the girls clitoris and sewing their whole thing shut. thats what the f*ck FGM is you retard. these girls might be doing some minor readjustments but its in no way as severe as even type 1 fgm.

you wouldnt be running your disgusting mouth if the roles were reversed and you were getting you balls chopped off. :pacspit:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
you're actually retarded.

these cosmetic surgeries you're harping on about arent removing the girls clitoris and sewing their whole thing shut. thats what the f*ck FGM is you retard. these girls might be doing some minor readjustments but its in no way as severe as even type 1 fgm.

you wouldnt be running your disgusting mouth if the roles were reversed and you were getting you balls chopped off. :pacspit:

Excuse after excuse! So now you approve of little cadaan girls tempering with their stuff. What happened to leaving things to the way god created. You are a true qaxaabad is nacdey. Besides how do you that this somali chick that was featured didnt have the minor cut? Were you there? Ya ilam xaaran

Excuse after excuse! So now you approve of little cadaan girls tempering with their stuff. What happened to leaving things to the way god created. You are a true qaxaabad is nacdey. Besides how do you that this somali chick that was featured didnt have the minor cut? Were you there? Ya ilam xaaran
and how the f*ck do you know if she hasnt got the worst one. anyway what exactly is a 'minor cut'?

the most minor fgm is type 1 and that still involves removal of the clitoris. how the f*ck is that a minor cut?

you're so fucking concerned with somali reputation being ruined but somalis are already literal dirt so i dont know what reputation you're trying to conserve by silencing this women.

i really hope some freak accident chops your disgusting balls off and shuts you the f*ck up about things you dont anything about. that women knows her trauma better than you and has a right to speak about if she so wishes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending