Woman live streams her friend getting shot like it’s normal

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Is she throwing gang signs while laying on the ground with a gun shot wound:ileycry: I would be wailing thinking I’m dying, these people are made out of something else.

And yall got the nerve to call the uk a shithole smh :snoop:
America is the best nation on earth. Lots of opportunities, home of the brave and land of the free. Don't compare tiny gaajo uk to this superpower nation. I'm glad to be a dual citizen of both Canada and the US.

America is the best nation on earth. Lots of opportunities, home of the brave and land of the free. Don't compare tiny gaajo uk to this superpower nation. I'm glad to be a dual citizen of both Canada and the US.
Nuh uh, you dont see shit like this in da uk g

EOdGtG4WsAAbkJ9

Thug Life

Teflon

Inactive
VIP

social media got people messed up :what:

they are both fucked in the head. imagine recording your friend live after she just got shot instead of calling 999
:damn::dead:

:kanyehmm:and the fat mf on the ground is smiling and making gang signs like getting shot is nothing :deadpeter:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

social media got people messed up :what:

I was going to type a long paragraph on how dumb this is, and how shocking it is, but truly i don't care. these photos below will explain my feelings - i am humming a song

When we freee from the abuse of Massaa....we will reach the promise land

When we freeee from anti Chris Massa --- & our from the shackles of beatings, we will be free

Simply-Jessica.jpg
150529155931-42-70s-tv-0529-tease-restricted-super-169.jpg

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts