Woman killed LIVE on facebook- you wont belive this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow sounds like something a somali nigga would do they are already out here killing their somali wives its only the live streaming missing

I’m not even lying tho Somali niggas are littrally killing Somali women out here like google that shit! In Sweden we recently had one bidaar loof who was internationally wanted for trynna kill his wife with a baangad I can’t believe she survived

I’m not even lying tho Somali niggas are littrally killing Somali women out here like google that shit! In Sweden we recently had one bidaar loof who was internationally wanted for trynna kill his wife with a baangad I can’t believe she survived

But niggas been killing es from day :gucciwhat:

BirtaanJabin

DalJecel the DhafoorQiiq
VIP
U need a baangad

But Somalis are a smaller group especially in the West it’s very alarming that they have been killing Somali women at the rate that they have don’t you think

I think it's a little unfair to imply Somali men disproportionately commit uxoricide. It is however, perfectly reasonable to be alarmed.

Free yourself of the negativity my fellow samaalian. Ignore the poison :friendhug:

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Wow so sad, please treat each other with respect and live a decent life because nothing good comes out of cheating, lying and dishonesty.

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts