woman describes her abusive relationship with her mum and how she managed to get out

her mum would emotionally abuse her since she was young and threatened to kill her with a butcher knife at 13. there are more stories that shocked me. what would u personally do if u were in her situation??
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

VixR

Veritas
I knew a girl who’s mom was a principal of a goddamn elementary school, but used to abuse her daughter. She’ll openly tell you about all the crazy shit her mom did to her, and it’s wild. The poor thing was placed in foster care, but has problems with her brain from the injuries, and recently got diagnosed with breast cancer. This story is like hers, including attempted stabbings, and trying to kill her.

These stories are like “The Boy Called It”.

I knew a girl who’s mom was a principal of a goddamn elementary school, but used to abuse her daughter. She’ll openly tell you about all the crazy shit her mom did to her, and it’s wild. The poor thing was placed in foster care, but has problems with her brain from the injuries, and recently got diagnosed with breast cancer. This story is like hers, including attempted stabbings, and trying to kill her.
i will never understand people who have kids just to abuse them but i guess that’s the thing with narc parents. it’s pure craziness...
this girl’s mum tried to lie about her fgm... saying her fathers family was behind it, but yet she was against her getting reconstruction surgery wtf mate