Woman calls the police on her childrens father for getting their children a haircut

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Good thing i wont be having those kinds of problems
:banderas:
But you should be worried of these kinds of things, since somali women back home are getting infected with feminism.

:lolbron::lolbron:
I dont think you understand boowe theres no section 8 or housing benefits in somalia i as the man am the sole bread winner and if we get divorced islamically the kids stay with me and my Other wives:mjswag:

Subeer

Men are asleep but at death they will awake!
I dont think you understand boowe theres no section 8 or housing benefits in somalia i as the man am the sole bread winner and if we get divorced islamically the kids stay with me and my ither wives:mjswag:

why are you tagging @Mercury , you know he will do anything to cape for these kind of women

:chrisfreshhah:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Are you anti women? You keep posting negative videos about women. Not all women are evil. Only a very small minority are like this.
Are you still mad about our conversation earlier where I made you change your display picture on numerous occasions in the space of a few minutes :chrisfreshhah::russ::lolbron:

Am raising awareness I love women I am a fan of women but with that being said it doesn’t mean women are infallible besides I have a bone to pick with gynocentrism and the modern feminist system not women who I adore:mjpls:

I already forgot about that encounter but it appears to still be running in your head for some reason. It was just banter I hope I didn't hurt your feelings.

I'm not saying that women don't have their flaws but you made two threads in a row. If you continue down this path you'll either become an incel or MGTOW.
Are you still mad about our conversation earlier where I made you change your display picture on numerous occasions in the space of a few minutes :chrisfreshhah::russ::lolbron:

Am raising awareness I love women I am a fan of women but with that being said it doesn’t mean women are infallible besides I have a bone to pick with gynocentrism and the modern feminist system not women who I adore:mjpls:

She's absolutely right. He needs to consult with her to cut their hair. I bet she was growing it out and he knew and did it just to annoy her. Men are disgusting. Then he wants to record like she's the crazy one.

She's absolutely right. He needs to consult with her to cut their hair. I bet she was growing it out and he knew and did it just to annoy her. Men are disgusting. Then he wants to record like she's the crazy one.

let me guess, your husband divorced you, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.