Woke up with whole Body sore and headache but have no 7up at home ☠️

Chun Li

under construction 😈💖
Not sure if our cases are similar, but whenever I wake up, all of my holes are sore as f*ck. I can’t even walk properly, I’d have to limp all the time. I’m convinced it’s the devil touching me at night, but I don’t know...

Not sure if our cases are similar, but whenever I wake up, all of my holes are sore as f*ck. I can’t even walk properly, I’d have to limp all the time. I’m convinced it’s the devil touching me at night, but I don’t know...
I’ll tell u why but u have to promise me u won’t get mad or dismiss it as lies ok?

Okay, I hope whatever you have to say is interesting... Make sure it’s in detail too
There was a Hadith I read somewhere that we shouldn’t eat with the Christians but we should eat with the jews as they say bismillah before they kill their animal it also said that Muslims shouldn’t sleep at night with Jews because at night while they are sleeping allah curse falls on them so maybe that’s why u have sore holes in ur body
Now I’m not saying anything about ur mum or ur mums people I just wanted to let u know this hadith existed
Other than that
I think u should try gettting massage or doing yoga or do a spiritual exercise to get all that qashin out of ur body and try to limit drinking very unhealthy stuff really

There was a Hadith I read somewhere that we shouldn’t eat with the Christians but we should eat with the jews as they say bismillah before they kill their animal it also said that Muslims shouldn’t sleep at night with Jews because at night while they are sleeping allah curse falls on them so maybe that’s why u have sore holes in ur body
Now I’m not saying anything about ur mum or ur mums people I just wanted to let u know this hadith existed
Other than that
I think u should try gettting massage or doing yoga or do a spiritual exercise to get all that qashin out of ur body and try to limit Jihaddrinking very unhealthy stuff really
Bro I thought you was to say she/him got all his holes punded :ftw9nwa:

Chun Li

under construction 😈💖
Other than that
I think u should try gettting massage or doing yoga or do a spiritual exercise to get all that qashin out of ur body and try to limit drinking very unhealthy stuff really

Okay, but this doesn’t make sense. I’m a Muslim, with Jewish ancestry, so that automatically makes Allah want to curse me? I can’t control what ethnicity I am...

Okay, but this doesn’t make sense. I’m a Muslim, with Jewish ancestry, so that automatically makes Allah want to curse me? I can’t control what ethnicity I am...
No it’s maybe because u sleep in the same house as ur mother which is Jewish

Chun Li

under construction 😈💖
No it’s maybe because u sleep in the same house as ur mother which is Jewish

That’s really messed up, if I’m being honest... However, I don’t think what you’re saying is the truth. I’ll tell you why. My parents have slept in the same room for the entirety of their marriage (up until the point where my mother & I moved to Tel Aviv). Nothing happened to my father, so why is this happening to me...

That’s really messed up, if I’m being honest... However, I don’t think what you’re saying is the truth. I’ll tell you why. My parents have slept in the same room for the entirety of their marriage (up until the point where my mother & I moved to Tel Aviv). Nothing happened to my father, so why is this happening to me...
Maybe it did but he never talked about it or thought the pain is normal

Trending

Latest posts