With your bank account right now, where can you travel to ? ( U.K. folks excused, no income)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
If an emergency case came upon you could you travel?

What if you had to go to Dubai?

South Africa?

China ?

Zimbabwe?

Can you travel to next town in your country ?

Without any help from others, only relying on your bank account

El padrone

Hedonist, Depressive realist, Existential nihilist
Been two countries in the list. i would get lynched in s.africa, in zimbabwe i would live like a king tho considering the huge purchasing power of dollar.

Why would you put South Africa on the list ? Do you really think any Somali would travel there ?

Those animals living there have a heightened sense of smell when it comes to sniffing Somali blood and butcher them anywhere and everywhere.

Sorry if I ever go to South Africa, its to incinerate those Zulu Danyeers and burn them out of existence from this planet....

El padrone

Yh heard Zimbabwe is cheap yet the country is civilised.
The south african xoolo will never be civilized on the other hand. The cadaans enslaved them so much to the point they worship them while hating on their fellow african brothers. talk about battered wife syndrome! :mjlol:

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
I can go anywhere for about 2 weeks fine, the problem is vacation days more than money.

In the US they don't give you as much as they do in Europe:bell:

The south african xoolo will never be civilized on the other hand. The cadaans enslaved them so much to the point they worship them while hating on their fellow african brothers. talk about battered wife syndrome! :mjlol:

Nah dude you have good countries in south African hemisphere like Zambia and Zimbabwe where you can find many Somali middle class family.

But you end up with South Africa , Botswana and shitty Namibia who are stupid aids ridden folks who will kill you for 1 dolla

Indeed its stupid how they will kill their fellow African brothers who are contributing to their economics and Increasing employment.

Poor guys I heard white people at still In charge of a lot of facilities and government position

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Anywhere I want, I travel at least 3 times a year:hillarybiz:

If my job allowed me more vacation days I would travel even more.

El padrone

I go on holiday once a year for a month. I've hit all continents besides Latin America.
my man you havent lived if you havent visited
Ipanema, Punta Tombo, Mancora and San Bartolo beaches in latin america. sun, sands, booty and exotic foods everywhere :banderas:

my man you havent lived if you havent visited
Ipanema, Punta Tombo, Mancora and San Bartolo beaches in latin america. sun, sands, booty and exotic foods everywhere :banderas:

I'm just worried about what I'll eat, they eat pork for days over there and very few veggie or halal options.

Status
Not open for further replies.