Will

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you are muslim, you don't need to write one. When you die, your wealth should be used to pay your debts and the rest will be divided between your mom/dad, wife/husband, kids and your siblings.

If you are muslim, you don't need to write one. When you die, your wealth should be used to pay your debts and the rest will be divided between your mom/dad, wife/husband, kids and your siblings.
Narrated Abdullah bin Umar: Allah's Apostle said, "It is not permissible for any Muslim who has something to will to stay for two nights without having his last will and testament written and kept ready with him."

Narrated Abdullah bin Umar: Allah's Apostle said, "It is not permissible for any Muslim who has something to will to stay for two nights without having his last will and testament written and kept ready with him."
I dont know about this xadiith but a will refers to allocating your wealth to certain family members right? For example, if in my will, I wrote my wealth should be given entirely to my mother, or to my father or just to my family members and none for my wife, etc.., wouldn't be allowed. If you leave money or property behind, you have no choice in who it goes to. It's already been decided. Read the third, fourth page and the last ayah of of surah nisa.

I dont know about this xadiith but a will refers to allocating your wealth to certain family members right? For example, if in my will, I wrote my wealth should be given entirely to my mother, or to my father or just to my family members and none for my wife, etc.., wouldn't be allowed. If you leave money or property behind, you have no choice in who it goes to. It's already been decided. Read the third, fourth page and the last ayah of of surah nisa.
Yeah I know about the verses about inheritance but not everything has to be allocated to your descendants. You can also give some of your wealth as sadaqa jariya or create a waqf.

Even if all the money is given according to the verses it is still better to write down a will to make sure there wouldn't be any disputes between family members.

Yeah I know about the verses about inheritance but not everything has to be allocated to your descendants. You can also give some of your wealth as sadaqa jariya or create a waqf.

Even if all the money is given according to the verses it is still better to write down a will to make sure there wouldn't be any disputes between family members.
true. laakiin somalidu way is dhacaan. When a person dies, all diin goes out of the window and certain family members hijack the wealth left behind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts