Will western Somalis look different in a 100 yrs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
ofcourse interracial marriage is at an all time high were going to have arnolds and onyangos claiming somali despite them having 4% somali somewhere down their line we are going to be like those white celebs that claim being native American despite them only having tiny percentage

Build yourself a home, business and life back home. The potential back home is amazing, and I have seen many diaspora Somali youth build an amazing life for themselves back home.

I know of one couple that own a Coffee chain in Garowe, they are a diaspora couple both university educated. The money rolls in, and you actually live quite a stress free life and most importantly you will not loose your descendants to other cultures.

People back home tend to be happy and lively despite the widespread poverty. We as western raised Somalis can really make a big impact back home, for the better if we only tried.

Somalis back home are 10x beautiful then the caked faces xalimos in the west. I couldn't stop saying mashallah to all the Somali girls in Nairobi and Mombasa who didn't even wear an ounce of makeup but were the most beautiful looking girls ever.

Mashallah to them. Even the men were glowing and looking handsome. Somalis in the west don't compare.

Somalis back home are 10x beautiful then the caked faces xalimos in the west. I couldn't stop saying mashallah to all the Somali girls in Nairobi and Mombasa who didn't even wear an ounce of makeup but were the most beautiful looking girls ever.

Mashallah to them. Even the men were glowing and looking handsome. Somalis in the west don't compare.
:banderas::banderas: next holiday im going kenya.

VixR

Veritas
Looks are irrelevant. The real question is, will they be equally cursed or less cursed in this span of time vs their counterparts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending