Will the hyperloop idea gonna work

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Hyperloop is a proposed mode of passenger and/or freight transportation, first used to describe an open-source vactrain design released by a joint team from Tesla and SpaceX.
They say is gonna change transportation industry for good. What's your idea this is Elon musks idea the guy who's trying to colonizers mars

images.jpeg

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Elon Musk is a smart guy, but the hyperloop, like a lot of his ideas are going to go through trial and error. That's the pattern I see with him and his visions. It'll be built, but have kinks in the start.

Elon Musk is a smart guy, but the hyperloop, like a lot of his ideas are going to go through trial and error. That's the pattern I see with him and his visions. It'll be built, but have kinks in the start.
What you think of his proposed mars colony hes trying to do

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
What you think of his proposed mars colony hes trying to do
He's in the first phase, based on his overall progress. He has created a rocket that can land and be used multiple times. This is important for leaving Mars.

As for the Mars colony, I think that won't happen in our lifetime.

Landing on Mars may happen.

I believe this is where his contribution will lie.

He's in the first phase, based on his overall progress. He has created a rocket that can land and be used multiple times. This is important for leaving Mars.

As for the Mars colony, I think that won't happen in our lifetime.

Landing on Mars may happen.

I believe this is where his contribution will lie.
I heard on a podcast called startalk that they have to shoot nuclear missles to the poles to warm up the climate and create a greenhouses effect

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
I heard on a podcast called startalk that they have to shoot nuclear missles to the poles to warm up the climate and create a greenhouses effect
That certainly makes sense. To create a Mars colony, they'll have to do something called "Terraforming".

This is the process of turning a planet into an Earth-like planet to make it habitable.

Currently, this is simply a hypothetical possibility. We do not know if this is possible.

If it is, this will dramatically change the way humans think about our role in the universe. As well as our potential.

That certainly makes sense. To create a Mars colony, they'll have to do something called "Terraforming".

This is the process of turning a planet into an Earth-like planet to make it habitable.

Currently, this is simply a hypothetical possibility. We do not know if this is possible.

If it is, this will dramatically change the way humans think about our role in the universe. As well as our potential.
It'd be cool if they could colonize it in our lifetime

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
It'd be cool if they could colonize it in our lifetime
Oh it'd be cool as fk man. Imagine living a completely different life on Mars? Being the first generation to do that? A pioneer of sorts. That'd be one hell of an experience.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
I am hoping China builds one soon, unfortunately for Elon, US is terrible when it comes to infrastructure policies.

Status
Not open for further replies.