Will Smith and Jayda Smith admit what happened

kurobecky08

Taxation is theft
Will Smith is a simp now. AA men are kinda soft. Ironically, the hood ones are the most emotional. It’s weird. I can’t be attractive to a man that would let me do that .

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
Will Smith is a simp now. AA men are kinda soft. Ironically, the hood ones are the most emotional. It’s weird. I can’t be attractive to a man that would let me do that .
As a guy I could never allow another nigga f*cking my wife. That it’s such beta thing to do

kurobecky08

Taxation is theft
As a guy I could never allow another nigga f*cking my wife. That it’s such beta thing to do
But AAs love it . The women is the lead. I got into with some weirdo black chicks for saying that believing that the Black woman is God is pure blasphemy. Black men co-signing on and saying that I’m weak. Like AAs tease me for feminine and liking girls things. But my culture is primitive and backwards.

kurobecky08

Taxation is theft
The black female media outlets LOVES this. I saw a video of a black man crying because a cave pig spat and called him the nword. I was so disgusted. Or that maadow that went full Green Mile on that white chick that shot his brother. I can’t understand AAs.

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
The black female media outlets LOVES this. I saw a video of a black man crying because a cave pig spat and called him the nword. I was so disgusted. Or that maadow that went full Green Mile on that white chick that shot his brother. I can’t understand AAs.
these people should grow out a back bone

Last edited:

Aklas

Isku xishow saxib
Our dearest Jayda is far too beautiful to be some "smith", she should change her last name immediately.

kurobecky08

Taxation is theft
@Garen Essence celebrates single mums like they’re Vietnam veterans or something. Rihanna was just recently said she wants to be a mum with no man. I knew a black chick that’s trying to do that. Even the Amazons and Wonder Woman would say they’re too manly. I think it’s gaalo asf and have a HUGE problem with children being born out of wedlock. This is from my personal experience hanging around AAs for over 20 years. But AAs try me that I’m whitewashed. I think that’s kinda racist and says that you don’t have high standards for blacks

Trending

Latest posts