Will Kheyre try to become president

Will he

• Total voters
Sometimes I never understand this kumbaya my HG folks are on, these Murursade are not our allies and they never were.

They are cuqdad filled Langaab that are throwing above their weight because of Farmaajos appointment as PM, the first order Langaab Kuwaiti Kheire did when he was appointment PM was to order an Hit kill on innocent HG farmers in S/hoose.

Kheires whole term was basically an reprisal against HG and Abgaal, every act he did was against our Interest.

Alhamdulilahi the current HG political power holders have the same mind set as mine and that is to put those Langaab Kuwaiti race back into their irrelevant place along with their retarded master Farmaajo.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Kheyre has been looking physically ill since returning from Qatar. I think they broke the bad news to him that they're not going to pay bribes for a laangaab to be president.
:mjlol:

BetterDaysAhead

#JusticeForShukriAbdi #FreeYSL
VIP
Lol, the first President was from a subclan (Udeejeen) that barely lives in Somalia and shisheeye are putting down Murursade :Sutehja:
I think it is a very real possibility. Murursade have big clout in Xamar, GalMudug and are traditionally the elders of HAG. They were the founders of USC. But more importantly, Kheyre is his own man and they let him do his job. He has a good network around him.

I just hope he has a better vision than N&N, nothing is worth a recycle of the same shit.
Most udeejeens actually live in hiiraan (many are in jawiil) even the first president aden cadde was born in beledweyn

Last edited:

Falcon

in your feelings yet? yall too sensitive for me.
it’s very obvious he wants to become Somalia’s next president.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Lol, the first President was from a subclan (Udeejeen) that barely lives in Somalia and shisheeye are putting down Murursade :Sutehja:
I think it is a very real possibility. Murursade have big clout in Xamar, GalMudug and are traditionally the elders of HAG. They were the founders of USC. But more importantly, Kheyre is his own man and they let him do his job. He has a good network around him.

I just hope he has a better vision than N&N, nothing is worth a recycle of the same shit.
Habar Gedir aren't allowed to run for presidency. Lmfao. How does it feel to never ever being a president.

Leila

Wanaag iyo Dhiig kar
Sometimes I never understand this kumbaya my HG folks are on, these Murursade are not our allies and they never were.

They are cuqdad filled Langaab that are throwing above their weight because of Farmaajos appointment as PM, the first order Langaab Kuwaiti Kheire did when he was appointment PM was to order an Hit kill on innocent HG farmers in S/hoose.

Kheires whole term was basically an reprisal against HG and Abgaal, every act he did was against our Interest.

Alhamdulilahi the current HG political power holders have the same mind set as mine and that is to put those Langaab Kuwaiti race back into their irrelevant place along with their retarded master Farmaajo.

You guys had your time, Abgaal did as well . Its now reer Dayniile ‘s time to shine . Beesha kuwait will be eating good :hemad: