will emotion over come facts. Ladies come in

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
serious answers please.

If a you saw that random guy you didn’t know was accused of sexual assault or rape would you

A:believe that he is a rapist
B:actually try to see if there is any evidence to support he actually did the crime.

@Emily @Knowles @Reiko @Basra @RichEnoughForGucci @shabellegal @Xalimo from da block @xalimathe6 @Fels @Saabriin Omar @MariaMaria @Blade1
@VixR
@Steamdevolopment

Since the metoo campaign started people have been bring up false accusations often. I see them all over my twitter TL. It is a scary thought when i think about it. College football players have gone to jail and lost their football scholarships over its. Emitt till got lynched and killed for it and etc. But people usually look over these because it doesn’t happen as much as rape does.
You can dead ass be accused by someone you have never interacted with and thousands of people on social media would believe your a rapist.
We also recently just had Brett kavanidkhowtospellhislastname appointed to the Supreme Court. I saw the accusers hearing. But didn’t see his. But my knowledge of the situation is not a lot. All I know is he was accused by a lot of people

For the men. Honeslty don’t respond if you are going to bash the metoo movement. Statistically you have a higher chance of being sexually assualted than being falsely accused FYI

I look at the facts first. If there isn't any evidence to back up a woman's claim on a rape allegation I'm not going to believe it 100% for the fact she is a female. Before I wouldve believed females like this but a lot just want money and fame and want to tarnish a famous mans career.

Everything needs evidence to back it you can't just wholeheartedly believe in someone's story without any proof that's just silly.

obviously i would be more biased to the one who's accused, since we are expected to always believe the victim:hmm:
how often do you think people lie about rape? not a lot. Rapists however lie all the time.

but of course you have to investigate and gather enough evidence, an accusation isn't enough.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
obviously i would be more biased to the one who's accused, since we are expected to always believe the victim:hmm:
how often do you think people lie about rape? not a lot. Rapists however lie all the time.

but of course you have to investigate and gather enough evidence, an accusation isn't enough.
Damn my bad fam I forgot to tag you.

To be completely honest, if it was a girl I know I would immediately believe it. Non-malicious people just don't lie about those things. Likewise if it was a friend of mine being accused, my nigga innocent until proven guilty. In fact, a schoolfriend of mine got pulled up rape charges a few years ago. You know how quick word spreads, and when I heard it I didn't believe it. In the end he got cleared, and he was only involved because that retard unknowingly brought 3 16-year old girls to a houseparty, and left them to the wolves. After a few weeks hoeing around, his cousin brought one out all the way to Manchester. Apparently a few dudes hit, the cousin told them he'd be back to grab food before driving then home, but of course he never did and left them in a hotel until they got kicked out

Everyone going around calling that friend of mine a rapist for mooonths. Kinda fucked up.

With celebs I'm a whole lot more skeptical, and I don't even think some of the metoo cases were rape cases at all. Sounds like trading sexual favours

serious answers please.

If a you saw that random guy you didn’t know was accused of sexual assault or rape would you

B:actually try to see if there is any evidence to support he actually did the crime.

@Emily @Knowles @Reiko @Basra @RichEnoughForGucci @shabellegal @Xalimo from da block @xalimathe6 @Fels @Saabriin Omar @MariaMaria @Blade1
@VixR
@Steamdevolopment

Since the metoo campaign started people have been bring up false accusations often. I see them all over my twitter TL. It is a scary thought when i think about it. College football players have gone to jail and lost their football scholarships over its. Emitt till got lynched and killed for it and etc. But people usually look over these because it doesn’t happen as much as rape does.
You can dead ass be accused by someone you have never interacted with and thousands of people on social media would believe your a rapist.
We also recently just had Brett kavanidkhowtospellhislastname appointed to the Supreme Court. I saw the accusers hearing. But didn’t see his. But my knowledge of the situation is not a lot. All I know is he was accused by a lot of people

For the men. Honeslty don’t respond if you are going to bash the metoo movement. Statistically you have a higher chance of being sexually assualted than being falsely accused FYI
You should exam the exam person's character and if you know them look at their past behavior. Many times men are falsely accused of rape or sexually harassing a woman because woman dont like to be put down by a guy or because the woman is after something and wants to make the mans life a living hell. Never assume anything about anyone, just go directly to them and ask or as I've mentioned if you know the person for years or have known them for a while try thinking if anything they've ever said or have ever done fits what their being accused of.

It depends. If a family member or friend says so I'm likely to believe them immediately. If a random person on tv or social media makes such an accusation, I won't believe them without evidence (plus as you said, there are too many women abusing the MeToo movement)

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Damn I'd try to find as much evidence if I didn't know the girl but it's not that common that girls lie about being abused but it can happen.:(
If I knew the gurl I'd believe her and say it to her face so she feels comforted and considering evidence for rape is hard to find.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
serious answers please.

@VixR
@Steamdevolopment

Jerome u dont have to worry. U r shy like a mofker

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts