Will Either Of Them Reply?

Radical

Certified CNC expert.
I was happy yet slightly annoyed when Rashford started donating food to children

It means I now can't say all you United players are pieces of shit

Radical

Certified CNC expert.
of course u can after all their only doing it for clout and more money
How do you accurately decide between looking for clout and sincerity? Are all celebrities doing good things fit that description of yours? If so.. Do you think they should not donate and help people?

Anyway I don't care about the intentions if it means one less starving child in this world

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
I was happy yet slightly annoyed when Rashford started donating food to children

It means I now can't say all you United players are pieces of shit

You still can, just say -Rashford, and you're all good.

How do you accurately decide between looking for clout and sincerity? Are all celebrities doing good things fit that description of yours? If so.. Do you think they should not donate and help people?

Anyway I don't care about the intentions if it means one less starving child in this world

Thats the thing, you never really know. However, Rashford is genuine.

Nah rashford is a good man. He’s always helping his community

He really is. He's a charitable guy.

Octavian

Hmm
VIP

celbs are always gonna kiss babies innfront of cameras because whatever they give is nothing compared to whatever they will gain out of it but i do agree its good that less kids are starving

Trending