Will Anderson Cooper and Peter Tatchell bring recognition closer for Jeegaanland?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
Anderson Cooper is known as the Godfather of the LGBT community in the USA likewise
Peter Tatchell is the Godfather of the gay community in the UK. Both are very hardcore
pro ex Somaliland (Jeeganland) supporters.

Anderson Cooper in Abaarso, Gabiley
13083171_984470491607892_3177720861520560348_n.jpg

Peter Tatchell
Peter-Tatchell-colour-008.jpg

Bohol

VIP
I think the award of the most hardcore pro Jeegaanland goes to Peter Tatchell between the two
gay lords.

He even did a whole story about it on his show.

DRACO

VIP
Indeed. He is a role model for Jeegaanta. LGBT support shall bring recognition to Somaliland
hayaay.

coper2.jpg
As long as he supports the holy land (somaliland) Allah will forgive him for his homosexuality!

Our friend Anderson is welcome back anytime!

Bohol

VIP
As long as he supports the holy land (somaliland) Allah will forgive him for his homosexuality!

Our friend Anderson is welcome back anytime!

I heard Anderson Cooper will name his first adopted son after Somaliland (when it gets recognized).

t-Anderson-Cooper-Rejected-Andy-Cohen.jpg

DRACO

VIP
Then he have no dignity, I think this is the reason all hates here loves him, f lover, he is an object of scorn.
Kkk
NEWBIE don't use The F word especially on a moderators thread , you tryna get slapped with a ban or what:kanyehmm:

Bohol

VIP
The whole top crop gay lobby apparently supports Somaliland. Looks like Somaliland will
be recognized later this year.

Elton John to the left and Peter Tatchell to the right.
elton-tatchell-410x314.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending