Wignats Fuming! Video Goes Viral Of White Women Dancing To Black Music!

Yami

Chief of Madow Rights Movement, E-Y18629 Cushite
WAWMAN DANCE IS BAD ROAAAAARRRR

1709202085238.jpeg

Honestly Twitter went to shit after Elon bought it, just fully realizing that now, you have literal accounts of Black men praising White women and fetishizing them lol

Honestly Twitter went to shit after Elon bought it, just fully realizing that now, you have literal accounts of Black men praising White women and fetishizing them lol
That's the least concerning, what's crazy is the tons of racist far right contents promoted and they aren't banned even when they're spreading fake news back to back

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
5 years ago no one would take a 2nd glance just some ladies having fun. I mean how are people being triggered by this?

Honestly I think most of these black men are trolling.

Nothing more fun than trolling white supremacists.

Yami

Chief of Madow Rights Movement, E-Y18629 Cushite
5 years ago no one would take a 2nd glance just some ladies having fun. I mean how are people being triggered by this?
Incel pandemic. I don’t like using that buzzword but there’s not much else you can describe this as 😂

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Cultural appropriation is so annoying. But yet i adore Jane Austen 18th century soaps.

1709253118656.png

Trending

Latest posts