Why you should run the minute a man acts up.

This is why women file for divorce more often, a lot of men are passive-aggressive and refuse to tell a woman they're not interested anymore. They also like to use a woman until they find a replacement. So, Allah forbid, but the second he starts acting up, activate the exit plan, even if you're married with kids. Because that man is about to play in your face.

Look at this thread and how many likes it has.

https://twitter.com/_goatnelli/stat...^1709003850043060240|twgr^|twcon^s1_&ref_url=

Wonyluvr

β€œla vie en roseπŸ₯€ ~”
VIP
I remember this thread some couple broke up over it and the guy said it was a joke weird ass people

I remember this thread some couple broke up over it and the guy said it was a joke weird ass people

It's not a joke, this is how they act.

Even the ones that call themselves 'good guys', will string a woman along with sweet words, and think he's doing her a favour.

This is why women should watch a man's actions and peep game the minute he doesn't deliver, acts cold and so forth.

Damn! It's actually soo scary to be with a man. This is actually insane! I respect my Hoyo for leaving my father and thriving! Allahumma barik she was able to buy a house in Djibouti (Djibouti real estate is EXPENSIVE! My Sperm Donor was seething with his new wife lol)

Let me give you all very familiar examples.

Look at the hooyos whose husbands cheat and get secret wives. Do you think they'll ever leave? No. Will they tell their wives that they're no longer attracted? Absolutely never! But they will take her money to woo another woman. They will neglect her and then gaslight her when she tries to get a divorce.

Last edited:
Damn! It's actually soo scary to be with a man. This is actually insane! I respect my Hoyo for leaving my father and thriving! Allahumma barik she was able to buy a house in Djibouti (Djibouti real estate is EXPENSIVE! My Sperm Donor was seething with his new wife lol)

This is why we must follow Islam and protect ourselves sis. Never split bills, keep our own stash, and keep a part of your heart sealed for yourself and Allah. There are good men out there, but women must be vigilant.

This is why women need to be fully comfortable with being single and not be scared of it

Thinking you need a man to complete you or validate your self worth is gonna have you tolerating the worst of situations, and even abuse or cheating. Marriage should add to your life, not be your entire life

Be okay with leaving a man if you have to. Men can switch up

Trending

Latest posts