• This website is being maintained/upgraded and may have some downtime or errors.

Why you should never pay 50k mehr

If she asks you something extravagant, she doesn't love you. I know a brother who had to force his wife for a small wedding for the women because she didn't want one at all. Only their immediate female family members came and it was 1 hour in their flat. She hates attention of any kind. I told him to not let go of her.

Ok.... I know a lot of Somali girls scream that want 50k, but it's mostly to impress other girls. I have never in my life heard of a wedding failing to happen due to someone not being able to fulfill mahr requirements. She's screaming 50k on the TL, but she'll marry a 5'7 Abdi and go halves on the wedding if he gives her attention

If she asks you something extravagant, she doesn't love you. I know a brother who had to force his wife for a small wedding for the women because she didn't want one at all. Only their immediate female family members came and it was 1 hour in their flat. She hates attention of any kind. I told him to not let go of her.
Wallahi those women are the best because they dont want attention just an easy life

This is for my abdi and faraaxs the reason you should never pay 50k mehr is because a halimo will marry a ajnabi for free and she will pay for the wedding but somehow somali guys have to pay 50k and pay for wedding i say its time for #********#
I don’t think anyone is paying that anyway

Saxib that'd be the perfect wedding for me because I am a very private person and Somali weddings are to out their for me. Id hate to have 100s of people zoom in and out of my face for hours on end and publicaly dance.

Mehr is not a big deal for me. I would prefer for the groom to have a good savings and investment portfolio. Money budgeting for rent and living costs, private school fees etc.

Guys like @Moesie1999 are emasculating themselves and other faraaxs by saying xalimos are so desperate for ajnabis that they'd do it for next to nothing. It perpatuates the notions that faraax are so undesitable that their own woman don't want and only would for money.

Shouldn't be paying that much. The prophet Muhammad SAW said that the less the meher is, the better the marriage will be. And that's facts. I've heard of men who gave their wives around 50K only for the marriage to go down horribly.

You guys?

:ohdamn:

Ive never been engaged nor do i have an interest in ajnabis.

Be honest with yourself, how xalimos do you know that behave that way?
Did your mum behave that way with your dad? Aunts, female cousins or sisters maybe?

How many xalimos do you actually know that married out for a peri-peri chicken wing in return?

:camby:

Your definitely full of it and only trying to portray xalimos as cheap for ajnabis when the majority are not like that.
SHIIIIIIT I WOULD MARRY A AJANAB WOMEN FOR SOME PERRI CHICKEN

SHIT IS AMAZING
:rejoice::rejoice::rejoice:

Trending