• This website is being maintained/upgraded and may have some downtime or errors.

Why you should never pay 50k mehr

This is for my abdi and faraaxs the reason you should never pay 50k mehr is because a halimo will marry a ajnabi for free and she will pay for the wedding but somehow somali guys have to pay 50k and pay for wedding i say its time for #********#

Basra

Like Donald Trump, I like to be Spanked.
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
This is for my abdi and faraaxs the reason you should never pay 50k mehr is because a halimo will marry a ajnabi for free and she will pay for the wedding but somehow somali guys have to pay 50k and pay for wedding i say its time for #********#

Where doe the 50K come from? Are Somalis rich or Credit Card rich? I mean a somali western wedding itself is at least $30K

So a farah pays like almost 100k for a xaliimo? Do what my family does. We recently made arranged marriage for a cousin in somalia. We hooked him up with a fob bride. We only paid $2000K for mehr and 2000K for her parents. Transaction done. He will fly to Somalia soon to have a small wedding costing $ 5000K. And $1000 for his pocket money while he is there for 2 weeks.

I say 10K well spent!

Dawo

Freedom Fighter, Anti Riba.
Where doe the 50K come from? Are Somalis rich or Credit Card rich? I mean a somali western wedding itself is at least $30K

So a farah pays like almost 100k for a xaliimo. Do what my family does. We recently made arranged marriage for a cousin in somali. The girl is in Somalia. We only paid $2000K for mehr and 2000K for her parents. Transaction done. He will fly to Somalia soon to have a small wedding costing $ 5000K. And $1000 for his pocket money while he is there for 2 weeks.

I say 10K well spent!
1600266385078.jpeg

Nobody feels inferior it just pisses me.off that you guys make it hard for faraax while ajnabi only has to take you to nandos and thats it
You guys?

:ohdamn:

Ive never been engaged nor do i have an interest in ajnabis.

Be honest with yourself, how xalimos do you know that behave that way?
Did your mum behave that way with your dad? Aunts, female cousins or sisters maybe?

How many xalimos do you actually know that married out for a peri-peri chicken wing in return?

:camby:

Your definitely full of it and only trying to portray xalimos as cheap for ajnabis when the majority are not like that.

Trending