Why xalimos shouldn't attack faraaxs

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've read somewhere once that a Xalimo fell inlove with this jamaican man, he played her and got her into jail.

These xalimos don't realise from within our "skinnyness" there is strength

Example

Whilst an ajnabi person purely fucks you because of your looks, once you grow older they run away and you are on benefits. Most self-hating somali sjws go like

"omg you are a white man's atitt000d we black and kangz n shiet but we enslavced by da white men pan afrikaaaaaaaaanssss"

Honestly, this cancer needs to stop. By Allah the next sjw I see I will karbash them @Geeljire sanbuur style

Okay, I finally understand what the xalimos here mean. This is straight obsession now. :gucciwhat:
xalimos are the biggest problem in this community, from pissing of husbands to make them leave , making their children ciyaal suuk and like african americans. It's more likely that you would get higher grades if you weren't raised by only a mother.

World

VIP
Mate. We're not all skinny.

It really aint that hard to put on weight and go to the gym. In one year you'll look like a beast if you eat right and train hard.

Speaking to westerners.

Heyyall

Just keeping it real
xalimos are the biggest problem in this community, from pissing of husbands to make them leave , making their children ciyaal suuk and like african americans. It's more likely that you would get higher grades if you weren't raised by only a mother.
Subhanallah you sound like one of dem black women or men who constantly bash each other as a Somali we have to stick together it’s starts from the family if you hate your hooyo don’t put it on the rest of us.
:ufdup:

Subhanallah you sound like one of dem black women or men who constantly bash each other as a Somali we have to stick together it’s starts from the family if you hate your hooyo don’t put it on the rest of us.
For your information, I do not hate my hooya. I thank her for not being like other somali women and breaking up with their parents. It's either somali men or failed african americans/ nigerians.

Learn from the tutsis, the more you allow interracial marriage the more your race is destroyed.I wouldn't mind if a somali women had a interracial marriage if somalia was stable. We are extremely vunerable of total wipeout and these SJW BLM pan africanist somali women aren't really helping

Heyyall

Just keeping it real
Learn from the tutsis, the more you allow interracial marriage the more your race is destroyed.I wouldn't mind if a somali women had a interracial marriage if somalia was stable. We are extremely vunerable of total wipeout and these SJW BLM pan africanist somali women aren't really helping
In my view I’ve seen more Somali men marry outside their race than Somali women but it’s rare on either side and I ain’t complaining either. I’ve also meet Blm xalimos who shit on Somalis just to be more african those girls are lost Waalal and their parents never taught them culture or being proud of what u are. It’s actually the parents job to tell their kids to marry their own.

Status
Not open for further replies.