download (1).jpeg
images (2).jpeg
images (3).jpeg

:nahgirl::susp::holeup::ohhh:

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Eeh, you really think I woman would spend that much money just to look the same?
:tacky:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm baffled tbh. Without makeup millions of women would get exposed.
It's like marrying a beautiful girl and one morning you see her natural face and you freak the f*ck out.. like "Who's this Zombie in my bed" :williamswtf:

SumMo

very lowkey
I'm baffled tbh. Without makeup millions of women would get exposed.
It's like marrying a beautiful girl and one morning you see her natural face and you freak the f*ck out.. like "Who's this Zombie in my bed" :williamswtf:
I agree. Thats why i believe in natural makeup. Like only show off the things you like. You like your lips? Make them pop. Your eyes cute? Make them pop.

Just don’t re-do your entire face. People are out here hiding their skin, drawing on new eyebrows, giving themselves fake jawstucture and cheekbones. Like thats sixiir.
:jcoleno:

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
My tip for the guys: On your first date take them to the pool for that paint to come off clean.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
females still be looking good without make up.

It's only deceiving sometimes.those make up artists are some magical wizards

But that whitening shit bugs me. People need to accept they melanin.

Women cover up their face with make-up so they don't expose their genetic inferiority. When a man sees pimples, acne scars and blemishes on a girls face, the signals in his brain indicate low genetic value in the girl.

Vanessa

Support interracial love 💕
VIP
2 girls on the left. Top and bottom. They could fix their skin by going to dermatologist. Series of chemical peel and good habit skincare regimen. Their skin will be clear and even.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
download-2-jpeg.43786

Wow. Imagine an innocent man seeing her in the evening during the wedding night and waking up to the other early morning?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending