Why were Somalis cursed with dry land of death and drought?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
Why couldn't we have a bountiful land that never dries up the land of forever
greenery aka Merry Ole England. The English don't even know what a drought
is (it always rains in their land).

:mjcry:

Peak District
imageresizer

15-07-14-Britains-most-scenic-walks-The-Roaches-Peak-District-peak-dsitrict.jpg

CorpseBride

Pardon my enthusiasm
England with it's ugly ass grey clouds. :susp:

Brazil and Japan have amazing landscape. I envy them.

Somalis follow the camel. They're thirsty like the camel.

But not My clan. We got rivers. Say Mashallah.

Bohol

VIP
England with it's ugly ass grey clouds. :susp:

Brazil and Japan have amazing landscape. I envy them.

Somalis follow the camel. They're thirsty like the camel.

But not My clan. We got rivers. Say Mashallah.

Those clouds make sure their land is forever green. Since when did South Mudug and Galgaduud had rivers? :pachah1:

CorpseBride

Pardon my enthusiasm
@CorpseBride Japan gets earthquakes every once though, I prefer England. If you mean Abgaal lands (when you say rivers)
then yh you got point.

:manny:

Hawiye land.

Yeah Japan, like other Asian countries have that problem.

Honestly Central Asia and South and Central East Africa has amazing land. I wished Somalis occupied those regions. Most of Somalia is inhabitable. I believe with a peaceful scenery we would be a peaceful people.

Bohol

VIP
Hawiye land.

Yeah Japan, like other Asian countries have that problem.

Honestly Central Asia and South and Central East Africa has amazing land. I wished Somalis occupied those regions. Most of Somalia is inhabitable. I believe with a peaceful scenery we would be a peaceful people.

You are in love with Asia I can see. You ever been there before?

Somalia was green but years of negligent practises have caused deforestation. These nomads think that they can burn all the trees, let their animals graze wherever they wish and they think there are no consequences.
Even worse is that they have adopted the use of plastic and are poisoning themselves, killing their animals (who snack on plastic) and ruining the environment.

Without a massive re-education campaign, these nomads will ruin Somalia forever.

CorpseBride

Pardon my enthusiasm
You are in love with Asia I can see. You ever been there before?

Never been. I'm going for the first time this year. China.

I'm actually not fond of Asians. Asians are like a whole different species. They're so strange. But I do love the Continent. It has plenty of Islands, amazing landscape, arable and an a beautiful fauna. Can't hate.

Bohol

VIP
Lol Somalia has plenty of arable land. Blame the people not the country.

Majority of Somalia is dry land sxb. We only have few pockets of greenery in northern Sanaag and the farms in south Somalia.
Look how dry Somalia is compared to central and western Ethiopia.

5umtko.png

CorpseBride

Pardon my enthusiasm
^
That could be change If we had a good Gov. If stones and sand aka Isreals can grow farm lands so can all of Somalia.

Bohol

VIP
Never been. I'm going for the first time this year. China.

I'm actually not fond of Asians. Asians are like a whole different species. They're so strange. But I do love the Continent. It has plenty of Islands, amazing landscape, arable and an a beautiful fauna. Can't hate.

I would visit Cambodia, Laos or Vietnam if I visit Asia.

Majority of Somalia is dry land sxb. We only have few pockets of greenery in northern Sanaag and the farms in south Somalia.
Look how dry Somalia is compared to central and western Ethiopia.

5umtko.png

Somalia has plenty of arable land in the south to sustain a decent sized population of about 50 million. That's not including the seasonal rivers all over the country including the North. We just have unimaginative lazy people.

Israel's arable land is about a quarter of ours and they've managed to create a successful, vibrant and food secure nation.

Bohol

VIP
Somalia was green but years of negligent practises have caused deforestation. These nomads think that they can burn all the trees, let their animals graze wherever they wish and they think there are no consequences.
Even worse is that they have adopted the use of plastic and are poisoning themselves, killing their animals (who snack on plastic) and ruining the environment.

Without a massive re-education campaign, these nomads will ruin Somalia forever.

Yes true. Somalis cut cut trees but never think about planting same goes for the water resources they want to take take but never recharge it.

What's irritating is that Somalis back home are acting like the fact that it hasn't rained in years is NOT a direct cause of negligent practises.
Like it's some kind of curse.

It's all good and well to beg Allah for forgiveness but instead of just praying for rain, why not plant trees and try to reverse the damage??
Sure, in a little while, It will rain, the wells will be filled but then it will dry up again and the drought and famine will start again.

It's like this endless cycle of self-destruction.

Are our leaders braindead or are they being paid to kill us slowly. :faysalwtf:
I guess they'd rather pocket the "aid money" instead of saving the future of our country and it's uneducated nomadic majority.

Bohol

VIP
Somalia has plenty of arable land in the south to sustain a decent sized population of about 50 million. That's not including the seasonal rivers all over the country including the North. We just have unimaginative lazy people.

Israel's arable land is about a quarter of ours and they've managed to create a successful, vibrant and food secure nation.

That is true but don't expect that to change anytime soon (we already know gov or the locals are both failed).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending