Why was the lesbian thread deleted? I was in the middle of responding..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
So this Negro author has a crush on real life Aisha Osman And Hafiza Elmi and incorporates them into her novels via lesbian karbash???

Somali womens lives matter too. We should unite and SUE this Qaxbaah or should i say bantu Qanisaad for every dollar she earns. Absolutely dispeakable..

On a more sober and calm down thought......whilst i was reading that mediocre writing skills, she kept injecting "the Short" Aisha, and the tall "Hafiza" amidst steamy, incongruity sentences, pulling u in and out of a scene of gross waasmo. What was the point of describing their height again and again????? An Amateur Qaxbaah! If u only include heights or adjective ONCE when introducing the character, and thats it.,

We are being karbash with BAD writing skills, BAD lesbian imagination sex scene, and BAD choice of Somali women names. Hafiza should have the last name of Osman as she was the aggressive one. Aisha Osman the "Short one" should have been Anisa Silanyo.

Hold up!! WHY AM I HELPING THIS QAXBAAH HOW TO WRITE?????

I was disgusted with the face driving and licking....do people do this in real life they are animals western people are off limits??

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
6617.jpg

Wardheere

Qolana Janno qolana naar
I was disgusted with the face driving and licking....do people do this in real life they are animals western people are off limits??
Adanow miyaad waalan rabtaa ina adeer. Waryaa maxaa disgust aa sheegayso.

Hal xaaraan ah nirig xalaal ah madhasho. Laba naagood maxaad kasugayso?

Adanow miyaad waalan rabtaa ina adeer. Waryaa maxaa disgust aa sheegayso.

Hal xaaraan ah nirig xalaal ah madhasho. Laba naagood maxaad kasugayso?

War nagadaa niyahow waa bakhti waxa .!!war niyahow great mistake baan galay posting a joke meeshan waa lagu baay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts