Why was every ISLAMIC CARTOON full of WHITE PEOPLE?

IftiinOfLife

Raw Hard Truth
Anyone notice this as a kid? That's why I never related to that shit, and would just watch secular cartoons. I'm glad that shit wasn't thrown down my neck in my household, I was only forced to watch that boring shit at another somalis house, or at wack dugsi. But I would cringe the entire time :nahgirl:

BUT I use to wonder why all these ancient figures ( my parents told me in those times, everyone was dark/black wallahi lol) all had BLUE EYES and were white?

It's shocking to see that it still happens to this day.

I never saw any black/somali characters in these stupid useless cartoons, even through we took Islam first in Zeila. f*ck these cartoons.

:drakelaugh:, and we wonder why Somalis grow up and BLEACH :gucciwhat: observe these cartoons below, I'd post the 90s ones I watched as a kid, but I couldn't find it on youtube, please post it here if you can find it.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Anyone notice this as a kid? That's why I never related to that shit, and would just watch secular cartoons. I'm glad that shit wasn't thrown down my neck in my household, I was only forced to watch that boring shit at another somalis house, or at wack dugsi. But I would cringe the entire time :nahgirl:

BUT I use to wonder why all these ancient figures ( my parents told me in those times, everyone was dark/black wallahi lol) all had BLUE EYES and were white?

It's shocking to see that it still happens to this day.

I never saw any black/somali characters in these stupid useless cartoons, even through we took Islam first in Zeila. f*ck these cartoons.

:drakelaugh:, and we wonder why Somalis grow up and BLEACH :gucciwhat: observe these cartoons below, I'd post the 90s ones I watched as a kid, but I couldn't find it on youtube, please post it here if you can find it.

Arabs were overtaken by the persians. It's in the hadith. This is normal. Just the conquerors writing history in their favour.

Ancient arabs spat on red skin and were very racist against the romans skin tone and modern arabs be looking as pale as they are.

:susp:

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
Arabs were overtaken by the persians. It's in the hadith. This is normal. Just the conquerors writing history in their favour.

Ancient arabs spat on red skin and were very racist against the romans skin tone and modern arabs be looking as pale as they are.

:susp:
Nabi Muhamed (saw) was white my guy :mjlol:

IftiinOfLife

Raw Hard Truth
This Islamic one about ancient egypt is a little bit better cause they made the Pharaoh a bit redder, but they still felt the need to add random white people, and 0 black people

Islamic cartoons are good for young children. It teaches them their religion such as Allah, worship, Salah, good deeds, afterlife, seerah of the prophets and their companions etc.

Trending