Why though

Farah likes to search for Hallimo in other countries when they have 100k in their own background?
A broke loser abroad but a wealthy king back home. He’s antisocial and awkward here but charming and funny in Africa. Illiterate fob here but suddenly an educated Canadian or Brit or American in Somalia. Lol! Complete reinvention and new identity.

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
A broke loser abroad but a wealthy king back home. He’s antisocial and awkward here but charming and funny in Africa. Illiterate fob here but suddenly an educated Canadian or Brit or American in Somalia. Lol! Complete reinvention and new identity.
I know those type but the ones I’m talking about are actually decent 🤣

A lot of Somali males in the west feel like the Somali females that live around them are not wifey material. No traditional dude wants a promiscuous, liberal feminist type, he wants the submissive and cultured xalimo.

The weird part is that the same western Somali females that bash western Somali men and openly express how they prefer ajnabi men will get triggered by Western Somali men marrying back home to the point where they insult Somali women back home!
:mjlol:

I know those type but the ones I’m talking about are actually decent 🤣
Idk, haven’t seen any super decent well to do men marry back home. Those guys with real careers or booming businesses tend to stay and marry women here. No one wants to have a spouse they only see 3 or 4 months outta the year if they can help it. I think the truth is it’s much cheaper to maintain a family there than here and that’s a major incentive.

Example, my cousin somewhat decent guy.....only with high school diploma has 3 families in Ethiopia with his meager earnings from Alaska as a fisherman lol. The money he makes in Alaska wouldn’t have been enough even for one family here but in Ethiopia he’s a considered a wealthy man lol. Anyhow, eventually these type of arrangements don’t works out in the long run, either he’ll bring her here and the marriage falls apart inevitably or he tries to marry another one here.

Instead of trying to create whole new families, why not build your current one? This seventh century bullshit is what keeps Somalis poor :susp:

Even I don’t want to risk it with a Canadian xalimo. Many educated Somali guys are marrying other Somalis from the Middle East, East Africa, and Egypt. The marriage is safer for the educated guys and lasts longer. I will probably marry from DDSI or Somalia. I will bashal with the Western ones and marry a Virgin non western bride. Two of my former mates are happily married. One is an Engineer and the other a Paramedic. I’m next in line.

The marriages last longer than the Western ones and no BLM crap will be passed down to the kids.

Mates don’t settle for used up Western xalimo when you can do far better. Have your fun with them and keep it pushing.

Last edited:

Trending