why this Ethiopian woman is running for Somalia presidency race

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
So you saying shes lowkey Oromo that rebranded herself as Somali to infiltrate the Somali government?

She said she Madhibaan..

I think that she is backtracking in her words, she is not Somali, go back to all her interviews from first written one to videos. She is fraud.
She a Somali. You have a problem with her because she is madhibaan. Would you say the same for an Ogaden who are also Ethiopians

She is claiming dir not madhibaan but in reality she is not even Somali but Oromo from Kenya, look she changed her father story lot, now he is policeman but in other interview he was nomad and she learn how to write at age 14, other interview her father was truck driver. This woman is Oromo fraud.

Last edited:

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
She discussed it in one of her videos saying she was from dispized minority in other words Madhibaan. She also has Bantu relatives and blood from what I hear.

AceofSom

nx]\\0-9
Let her run, why are people aganist her? wtf :birdman:...........she could be yahuud for all care, aslong as loves Somalinimo and wants to change the country for the better. She would properly make a better candidate then these corrupt Somali men.

HSM goons won't allow her. You have to use force if you want to become a president there if you are not Abgal or HG.

Last edited:
She discussed it in one of her videos saying she was from dispida ka seexo najis yaho sidi khanzirka camal aa haram tahay you utter pestilence who infests this place like a bubonic plague you damned blasted heathen.zed minority in other words Madhibaan. She also has Bantu relatives and blood from what I hear.

Small Google research on her and you will get my idea. There are lot of Somali minority tribes. If she was madhibaan, it would be great chance for her to win. The world and educated Somalis and me will stand with her but she has never uttered the tribe Madhibaan.

Let her run, why are people aganist her? wtf :birdman:...........she could be yahuud for all care, aslong as loves Somalinimo and wants to change the country for the better. She would properly make a better candidate then these corrupt Somali men.

She believes in open borders policy for Africans and said that lot.

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
Small Google research on her and you will get my idea. There are lot of Somali minority tribes. If she was madhibaan, it would be great chance for her to win. The world and educated Somalis and me will stand with her but she has never uttered the tribe Madhibaan.
I remember her saying she was part of dispized minority group and her father was slave or something

Somali minorities are

Dispized minorities: Bantu, Gaboye, Madhiban, Tumal, Yibir
Religious or priestly minorities: Shikhaal( Hawiye politically now in borders Somalia) and Asharaf (now part of Rahanweyn and others depending on location)
Arab minorities: Brawan / Bravanese , Rer Hamar

Status
Not open for further replies.