Why they behave like this?

When you whit yo homies. Women don't show you any attention. Even when you are alone its 50/50 chance.

I've notice, if you are whit any women, related or unrelated, you are walking or chilling in the mall. All of sudden, they get change of heart and give you attention.

if you ignore or don't realize, they'll make you notice them, one way or another. I came to conclusion, that they'll go after, who they think, they cant have or try rival, who ever is your associate.

When you whit yo homies. Women don't show you any attention. Even when you are alone its 50/50 chance.

I've notice, if you are whit any women, related or unrelated, you are walking or chilling in the mall. All of sudden, they get change of heart and give you attention.

if you ignore or don't realize, they'll make you notice them, one way or another. I came to conclusion, that they'll go after, who they think, they cant have or try rival, who ever is your associate.
Maybe youre dressed better when you’re with women? 🤔

NomadicWarlord

THROW YO 〽️s UP‼️ #MJBLOCK 🇸🇱🇸🇱🇸🇱

A 36 year old man on here looking to gain some the attention of sum females…interesting… :cosbyhmm: