Why the Asians succeed in the west.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
aka madoow worship

It's truly bizarre.

Why would anyone voluntarily adopt a culture that has totally failed the people who created it.

It's like watching people falling off a cliff for generations and following them right over the edge.

It's like going to Europe and becoming a gypsy.

:russ:

I’m reading this while watching bamboo scaffolding go up in Hong Kong.

It’s mesmerizing

783C3DD6-CA09-4A0E-866F-05DFEE16B242.jpeg

Asian families don't have the high % single-parents within their community as much as ours.

But they do have the highest suicidal rates among teens, i wonder why?. being educated and taking it seriously, is a good thing, but not too the point you lack social skills, and commit suicide..

World

VIP
These people have been ruled by authoritarian dictators for over 2500 years who have treated them as nothing more than expendable slaves.

It’s no surprise they work so hard whether on a farm, in school, as a soldier, on a job or wherever their path leads them.

World

VIP
As a government, the best people to rule over are East Asians.

But as an individual, being an East Asian sucks.

I’m a true Geeljire at heart.

As a government, the best people to rule over are East Asians.

But as an individual, being an East Asian sucks.

I’m a true Geeljire at heart.

Spot on.. i was lurking there side of reddit.:lolbron:these people are hurting man,they want a life outside of studying..

DeathWish

Hotep and Hebrew Israelite
Asians are socially retarded, they may get a higher GPA than you ( Which is not the case with me, I killed them) but they should not be landing better Jobs than you.

Success in course work does not / or almost never translates to better career prospects. These asians learned that the hard way :pachah1:
This man gets it. These Asians are notorious for their suicidal tendencies. They overwork and lead miserable lives. Somalis should take the good aspects of their culture, but overworking is never healthy as the Prophet (SAW) told us everything is best in moderation.

I don't want to hear excuses "not their fault they live in the ghettos", but if you look at this Filipinos they migrated to Canada around the same time as Somalis and look how successful they are,

You are comparing immigrants to refugees. Somali are not different from the Italian, Latino, and Jewish refugees that made mafias and cartels. When people are refugees, they are going to do worse than the host population forget about the immigrants who are on average more successful than the host population. Comparing Filipino immigrants to Nigerian and Ghanian immigrants is a more accurate comparison. Nigerian immigrants are the most educated and have the most Master degrees of all the immigrants in the U.S.

Asians are the hardest working people on Earth. They live & breath to work. Not just in the West, but look at Asian countries. The work culture in Japan is so excessive that “death from overwork” is a common problem there, in Korea the education system means that kids go to school early in the morning and then go to cram schools after, so they don’t get home until 12. It’s excessive but it’s just how they are. In the UK the Chinese community outdoes every other ethnic group in school.
My asian friends are also very hardworking. They don’t get into any problems either, they have the lowest crime rate out of any group.
Any smart person would look at this group and try to emulate them, but Somalis would rather emulate the least successful group in the West to look “cool”. Sad.
Let's not forget the fact that South Korea and Japan have the highest suicide rate in the world. Not only that, their intense "work" culture is also affecting their birthrates. They even have a suicide forest in Japan.

In 2013, male suicide rates were 41.7 and 26.9 per 100,000 in South Korea and Japan respectively — the first- and third-highest rates among high-income Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD) countries. Further, while suicide rates are declining in many countries, they are on the rise in Japan and South Korea. “Suicides at a young age have a major impact on the economy. Families and governments spend vast amounts on the education of children and young adults but do not reap the rewards of that investment since the young adults who commit suicide [do not have many] productive years.
http://knowledge.wharton.upenn.edu/article/economic-toll-high-suicide-rates-japan-south-korea/

I hope Somalis do not follow the work ethic of the Asians, but instead to learn and practice the German's techniques.

Family values are everything to the Asians & their parents make the expectations they've got for their children clear from a young age. That "do whatever makes you happy" mentality doesn't mean a thing to them.
Asians tend to feel immense pressure from their parents which drives them towards depression and suicide. When Somali parents want their children to do what they dream of, they are not holding them back, they are allowing them to excel in a field that is comfortable for the child instead of forcing them into a job that they will regret having for the rest of their lives.

Asian families don't have the high % single-parents within their community as much as ours.

because they don't depend on welfare. 10 kids and on welfare, the perfect dream after the husband is kicked out of the house.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending